- 6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Explore the historical El Dorado Canyon like never before on an exhilarating off-road adventure on an ATV or UTV from Las Vegas! All-terrain vehicles are the perfect way to tour the back canyons of this remote and long-forgotten area, plus you'll take a walking tour of the spooky Techatticup gold mine.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Free snacks included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All necessary equipment included
- ATV or UTV (based on option selected)
- Helmets and goggles
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Eldorado Canyon Mine Tours
Tour departs from most centrally located Las Vegas hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Nelson Ghost Town, Nelson Cutoff Road of HWY 95S, Nelson, NV
Just before arriving at Eldorado Canyon, you will pass through the small town of Nelson, NV. The area known as Nelson was originally called Eldorado in 1775, by the Spaniards who made the original discoveries of gold in the area that is now Eldorado Canyon. The town was the site of one of the first major gold strikes in Nevada and one of the biggest mining booms in state history. The community called Nelson was named for Charles Nelson, a camp leader who was slain in his home, along with four other people, in 1897 by the renegade Indian, Avote
Stop At: Eldorado Canyon Mine Tours, Clark County, Nelson, NV 89046
The Techatticup Gold Mine in Eldorado Canyon was once the largest producing Gold Mine in Southern NV, during the mining boom of the 1860's. Your ATV Tour includes a walking tour of this mine. See firsthand the conditions the miners endured while searching for their fortune.
Duration: 45 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Minimum age is 16 years to operate the vehicles with a valid drivers license
- Riders under 18 years must have a parent or guardian sign a consent waiver
- All participants are required to sign a damage waiver. The minimum charge is USD$150 should a vehicle be rolled or tipped, regardless of whether any damage is visible.
- Full Safety and Operations Orientation provided before tour begins.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.