- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Tour the iconic Hoover Dam from the inside out on the this educational and entertaining, guided half-day trip from Las Vegas. Spend the morning exploring this treasured national landmark on the mighty Colorado River. Drawing more than a million visitors each year, Hoover Dam is located in Black Canyon, just 40 minutes southeast from Las Vegas. Round-trip transportation, entrance fees, and light refreshments are included.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Hotel pickup included
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Light snack
- Elevator and tour of the generator room
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Hoover Dam
Las Vegas, NV, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Pickup is available from select Las Vegas hotels
Directions: Exact pickup location to be advised at time of confirmation
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Less than an hour away from Las Vegas is the Hoover Dam. Built during the Great Depression, this impressive engineering marvel spans approximately 245 square miles of surface area. It took 3.25 million yards of concrete to construct. The Hoover Dam continues to play an essential role for the surrounding economies and their inhabitants, providing water to 8,000,000 people in Arizona, California, and Nevada.
During this tour of the Hoover Dam, enjoy the best views from both the Arizona and Nevada sides of the Colorado River.
Included in this tour is a guided looked inside the visitors center, which includes live presentations, an amazing film about the history and construction of the Hoover Dam, the exhibit gallery, observation deck, elevator and tour of the generator room, as well as a walk across the massive crest.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mike O'Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge, U.s 93, Boulder City, NV 89005
The Mike O’Callaghan/Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge (also known as the Dam Bridge), now offers the highest accessible overlook of the Dam and Black Canyon.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, NV 89005
Stunning Lake Mead vistas and breathtaking views conclude your tour.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: The Las Vegas Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Round-trip transportation from Las Vegas, entrance fees, snacks, and beverages are included.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infant seats are available upon request if advised at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered
- Wheelchair accessible — if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own caregiver
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- The generator room tour is not recommended for guests with pacemakers.
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.