- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Manta Rays are gentle giants with no teeth, barbs, or stingers. They put on a graceful ballet almost every night as they filter feed on plankton that naturally gathers at the surface just before sunset. Enjoy an evening on the water and watch in amazement while the Mantas glide around and dance for you. The trip is approximately 3 hours and includes a certified Manta Naturalist, Red Cross certified ocean life guard, complimentary photos, drinks and snacks. We are also a Green Listed company.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Small group ensures personal service
- Family friendly
- All necessary equipment included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Professional guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Local taxes
- Red Cross certified ocean life guard
- Manta Naturalist certified by the University of Hawaii
- Transportation to/from attractions
74-381 Kealakehe Pkwy, Kailua, HI 96740, USA
Returns to original departure point
Our boat departs the harbor at 4:45pm just in time to arrive at the manta site for the sunset. Our Manta Naturalist provides a briefing about the Manta Rays then we offer an optional afternoon snorkel. Or you can relax on the boat and watch the sunset before the show begins just after sunset. Everyone gets into position holding on to our light board in the water. The plankton concentrate where lights are shining in the water and the mantas will swoop right next to you as they scoop up the nutrients from the water. The Kona Coast is the PREMIER destination in the world for this manta experience.
Also included in your trip is snorkel gear, wet suits, flotation devices, beverages, snacks, and complimentary photos. Our vessels are around 30 feet long and carry no more than 12 passengers so you can have a more personalized experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 3 people per tour is required for boat to go out
- Beginner swimming experience is required
- Maximum weight per person that can be accommodated is 275lbs
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.