- 17 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
There's something for everyone at the Bahamas. With a distinct mix of historic appeal, modern attractions and ecological wonders, your day visit to Bimini, North Bahamas is sure to be memorable.
- Port Fees & Taxes
- Day Pass to The Hilton at Resort World Bimini beach and pool
- Roundtrip Hotel Transfer from Selected Miami Hotels to Port Everglades
- Roundtrip Economy or economy Premium Class Ferry to Bimini, Bahamas
- Transportation and a day Pass to The Hilton at Resort World Bimini
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Hilton at Resorts World Bimini
- Food & Beverage
Traveler pickup is offered
Gray Line Miami Offers pickups at over 200 hotels in the Miami Beach and Downtown Miami areas, if your hotel is not listed please enter it manually and call us to confirm pickup time
Hotel Pickups are outside by the main entrance
Returns to original departure point
Please see calendar for operation days
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Port Everglades, 1850 Eller Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316-4202
Stop At: Hilton at Resorts World Bimini North, The Bahamas
Enjoy Hilton Resorts World Bimini Day Pass Amenities such as Outdoor facilities, Sabor Pool, Beach Club and Transportations within the resort
Duration: 6 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passports are mandatory for the Bahamas, your trip will not be guaranteed if you do not have a valid passport. Citizens of some countries may require an entry Visa; please check the Bahamian Immigration Website before purchase
- US Birth Certificates cannot replace a passport
- You must provide the following information at the time of booking: hotel location, traveler names, nationalities, Gender, passport numbers, dates of birth, and expiration date of passports. Your reservation cannot be guaranteed without these details.
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- The Day Trip Bimini Sails on selected dates, please check the booking calendar upon reservation.
- This tour is wheelchair Accessible (foldable wheelchairs only)
- Approximate free time in Bahamas is from 11:00am to 6:00pm.
- You MUST have a valid passport and re-entry authorization as you will be going through Customs and Immigration. Citizens of some countries may require an entry Visa; please check with the Bahamian Immigration Website before purchase.
- THIS TOUR IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR INFANTS YOUNGER THAN 6 MONTHS
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- It is the customers' SOLELY responsability to have all paperwork required to travel to and from Bahamas including VISAS for certain country nationals and all USA re-entry permits. NO refunds will be provided due to lack of paperwork.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.