- 17 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
There's something for everyone at the Bahamas. With a distinct mix of historic appeal, modern attractions and ecological wonders, your day visit to Bimini, North Bahamas is sure to be memorable.
- Roundtrip Economy or Business Class Ferry to Bimini, Bahamas
- Port Fees & Taxes
- Day Pass to The Hilton at Resort World Bimini beach and pool
- Roundtrip Hotel Transfer from Selected Miami Hotels to Port of Miami
- Roundtrip Economy or Business Class Ferry to Bimini, Bahamas
- Transportation and a day Pass to The Hilton at Resort World Bimini
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Hilton at Resorts World Bimini
- Food & Beverage
- Transportation in Miami
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
Please see calendar for operation days
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Port of Miami, Miami, Florida
Stop At: Hilton at Resorts World Bimini
Enjoy Hilton Resorts World Bimini Day Pass Amenities such as Outdoor facilities, Sabor Pool, Beach Club and Transportations within the resort
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passports are mandatory for the Bahamas, your trip will not be guaranteed if you do not have a valid passport. Citizens of some countries may require an entry Visa; please check the Bahamian Immigration Website before purchase
- US Birth Certificates cannot replace a passport
- You must provide the following information at the time of booking: hotel location, traveler names, nationalities, passport numbers, dates of birth, and expiration date of passports. Your reservation cannot be guaranteed without these details.
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- The Day Trip Bimini Sails on selected dates, please check the booking calendar upon reservation.
- This tour is wheelchair Accessible (foldable wheelchairs only)
- Approximate free time in Bahamas is from 11:00am to 6:00pm.
- You MUST have a valid passport and re-entry authorization as you will be going through Customs and Immigration. Citizens of some countries may require an entry Visa; please check with the Bahamian Immigration Website before purchase. http://www.bahamas.com/entry-requirements
- THIS TOUR IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR INFANTS YOUNGER THAN 6 MONTHS
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Departure terminal will be confirmed 24 hrs prior, therefore all customers must call or email supplier for the information
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
the trip very windy but the island was very beatifull. Unfortunately we didnt swim not too hot but the overall experience was great!!
We had a fantastic day at the Bahamas! And you can to but there are some things you should realize. By booking this day trip you are really getting transport to and from your hotel in Miami to the port and the ferry ride from the port to the bahamas. The ferry ride is around $30 USD so if you can easily get yourself to the port then no point doing this day trip. However as a tourist it was easier for us to pay for the day trip and not have to worry about getting to the port and back. It does not include whatever you want to do in the Bahamas. Nor do the tour operators actually get in the boat with you. Once you get to the boat you are in the hands of the ferry company (who are very good but just worth knowing that you are not taken care of all day but the day tour people) The boat arrives at the port on grand Bahama and there is no beach here. You can pay $15 and get transport to a public beach near by if you want to do it the cheap way. Or you can splash out on an all inclusive resort pass (around $70 per person) that will include use of the resort including food and drink and a bus there and back. I would recommend doing this. You buy the passes to the resort or for the bus on board the boat and they will tell you the pros and cons of each option here.
Amazing tour go in first class with enter in lucana non grand hotel vero beatiful and with lunch and drink in bar of beach
This was a very very disappointing excursion: The pick-up was at 5 am at Ocean Drive with an SUV without any business identification, and with a driver and a guide who spoke Arabic among themselves. I got in the car, but was seriously thinking about the fact that nobody knew where to look for me should things go seriously wrong. There were a number of serious problems throughout this cruise: I HIGHLY RECOMMEND PEOPLE TO AVOID THIS !!!!!
The trip was amazing!
The only problem is that there is nothing to do in the Bahamas!!...its a lay back island. they only have nice beaches.
this trip was so good, they picked me up and dropped me off at my hotel in Miami Beach, the ferry trip was around 5 hours round trip. it was worth it, I loved it. when u get to Bahamas do not listen to the tour bus guy about to the access to the beach, he send you through a long hike, you better get through the hotel lobby. just look for the hotel entrance. which is right in front of the drop off, you stay in Bahamas around 4 hours. it all depends what you want to do. I pretty much stayed on the beach, bring your own towel for the beach chair. the drinks at the bar only take credit/debit card. the pool was not as blue as I expected to be, but who wants to be at pool if you have the blue beach there right? anyways for the experience of Bahamas. it was the best now that I know I can definitely spend more time there. have fun!
Do not make this trip. We booked The Bahamas day cruise and In Our voucher (under the "included" items was: day pass to Lucaya hotel"). When we got there we were told they did not have that option and we had to pay an extra 20USD to get in the hotel.
was terrible. no one to help you any part of the trip. no one to take you to hotel either, trip wasn't good.
Again no hotel pick up had to pay over 80 for taxi service - very disappointed!!!!
It was cold in the Bahamas and there was nothing to do so overall a very disappointing trip!!!
I did not like the ride. we came to the island at 12:30. We left at 16:45. We were not six hours as promised. When we arrived at Lucaya Hotel, we had to rent towels, because it was not informed that the hotel does not provide. Hotel staff are very rude and treated us with indifference. Would not do the tour again and not recommend it to a friend.
Nice hotel, well organised, make sure you take your own beach towel or its 20 deposit for each towel
I relaxed on the cruise there and enjoyed the Bahamian food once I got there. Once I got to the Grand Lucayan I was amazed. The beach and pool was amazing! Food was great the drinks were great and the staff was funny and helpful. I will take this trip again!
Decent trip. Only had about 3 1/2 hours in the Bahamas...but it was enough time to:enjoy the beautiful beach, get some local food and do some souvenir shopping.
There is a lot in close proximity of the hotel (restaurants, rum shops, souvenir shops, corner store etc) so just make the most of it.
I enjoyed the cruise but was disappointed with the amount of free time we got. The inclusions said 6 hours. It is more like 3/3 and a half which was definitely not enough. But all in all the resort and beach were beautiful.
Dont always trust other reviews , just do it if you want the experience . These excursions are what you make of them and we had a great time .
I had too many issues on this tour due to tour guides not knowing the right information or difficulty speaking English. If this tour operator is running any tours I plan to go on in the future I will not go.
Organization was good in general, however, there were minor delays of ferries.
If you want to feel like a tourist, please book this cruise.
You don't have to book the VIP-Ticket. I did it. It was not a big difference with the regular ticket. U wait separately at the harbour and have some better seats on the boat... that's it.
You have to take some towels and everything you need, because you have to pay for everything whne you are there.
it lasts so long because the busdriver who catches you up, catches all the people in Sb who also booked the cruise. At the morning it's ok, but at night, you only want to go back to your hotel, but the busdriver stopps something like every 5 minutes.
If you want a relaxing trip - something special, please do not book this cruise... the transfer on the bahamas etc... you are only a tourist. The busdriver was a nice guy with informations about locations where you can eat etc... but certainly only because he gets a tip for it.
I would not ever book such a cruise again... Sorry.