- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Journey north across the Golden Gate into Napa and Sonoma Valley for a wine tasting tour in the California Wine Country. Your 9-hour itinerary from San Francisco includes exclusive estate tours of three popular wineries: Robert Monidavi Winery, Madonna Estate and Andretti Winery. Stop to purchase lunch at Yountville's V. Marketplace, where you'll find a bevy of dining options and boutique shops. Option to included a lunch is available.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for San Francisco and SFO Airport-area hotels
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Live commentary on board
- All wine tastings
- Lunch option (if option selected)
- Complimentary hotel shuttle service provided from most San Francisco and SFO Airport area hotels with advance notice.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
288 Beach St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tower Tours, 288 Beach St, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Starting and ending location
Journey north across the Golden Gate into Napa and Sonoma Valley for a wine tasting tour in the California Wine Country. Your bus San Francisco includes exclusive estate tours of three popular wineries. Listen to stories of ancient wine-making techniques, along with learning basic wine education and tasting tips! Enjoy the scenery of the vine-covered hillsides as we escort you throughout Wine Country.
During a lunch break, we’ll make a stop at Historic Downtown Sonoma Square or V Marketplace in Yountville where you will enjoy leisure time to explore. Both destinations afford a wonderful variety of eclectic dining options and one-of-a-kind boutique shops and local art galleries.
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
Enjoy a scenic drive over the Golden Gate Bridge
Stop At: Madonna Estate, 5400 Old Sonoma Rd, Napa, CA 94559-9708
Enjoy wine tasting and exclusive estate tour of Madonna Estate Winery located in the world-renowned Carneros region, an area known for its fertile lands and cool climate.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Robert Mondavi Winery, 7801 St Helena Hwy, Oakville, CA 94562
When Robert Mondavi founded his namesake winery in 1966, his vision was to create Napa Valley wines that would stand in the company of the world’s finest. For more than four decades, Robert Mondavi Winery has led California’s wine industry—and much of the world—with innovations in winemaking and winegrowing.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: V Marketplace, 6525 Washington St, Yountville, CA 94599-1300
Lunch at V. Marketplace in Yountville (Weekdays only)
During a lunch break, we’ll make a stop at V. Marketplace in Yountville where you will enjoy leisure time to explore this wonderful city with variety of eclectic dining options and one-of-a-kind boutique shops and local art galleries.
$30.00 Optional Lunch Add-on: – Save time on finding a restaurant during your lunch break; Add-on lunch to your tour. Dine at a local favorite: Chef Michael Chiarello’s newest culinary market experience in Yountville. Enjoy items from a variety of Californian-inspired dishes ranging from Salads, Sandwiches, Pastas, Seafood. ($30.00 per person; Includes appetizer, entree, beverage, tax & gratuities)
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Andretti Winery, 4162 Big Ranch Rd, Napa, CA 94558-1405
Wine tour and tasting (Weekdays only)
Next, we visit Andretti Winery – Nestled alongside a quiet country lane in the heart of the legendary Napa Valley, Andretti Winery exudes old world charm, whisking wine lovers back in time to a slower pace of life. Enjoy a tasting of their different wines!
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Winery locations subject to change based on private events, and holidays.
- Bus Tour narration operated in English by live guide; With Audio Narration in the following languages. 中文, Español, 한국어, Français, 日本語, Deutsche, Italiano - Multi-Language Voice Narration Experience: QR Code Mobile App Feature (Must have mobile data to utilize feature; Wifi not available on motor-coach)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.