- 8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Leave the city for the day on this three winery tour of Napa Valley, Hop in the comfortable minibus and wave San Francisco goodbye for a few hours as you cross the majestic Golden Gate Bridge, learn about the wine at each winery and what makes it so distinctive, talk to the wine makers and winery representatives about each wine and sample their delicious products, learn about the history of wine making in Napa Valley. (Wine tasting and tour fees at own expense).
Visit award winning wineries, take some time at each winery to enjoy the sprawling vineyards, take photos, sip wine and even snack on gourmet food (included).
This is the ultimate wine outing for anyone who likes country scenery, good wine and relaxing day trips.You will be provided lunch during the tour at V.Sattui Winery one of Napa Valley Famous wineries.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Popular choice with kids
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Local driver/guide
- Live commentary on board
- Picnic lunch
- Bottled water
- Guided tour at Castello di Amorosa
- $25 entrance fee (which includes wine tasting) at Castello Di Amorosa
- Optional wine tasting fees at two other wineries (Giving you the flexibility to try what you want)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Castello di Amorosa
1: Union Square, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA
2: Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco, CA, USA
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castello di Amorosa, 4045 Saint Helena Hwy, Calistoga, CA 94515-9609
Enjoy a guided tour of Castello di Amorosa, considered an architectural masterpiece with all the elements of an authentic medieval castle: a moat, drawbridge, five towers, high defensive ramparts, courtyards and loggias, a chapel, stables, an armory, and even a torture chamber. 107 rooms in total, no rooms alike. Containing some of the most beautiful vaulted wine cellars in the world, Castello di Amorosa has fulfilled Dario’s dream of producing superior quality wines with the same love and attention to detail that went into building his castle.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: V. Sattui Winery, 1111 White Ln, St. Helena, CA 94574-1551
The Winery of the year for the last 15 years, founded in 1885 by an Italian immigrant Vittorio Sattui, Artisan Deli, more than 2 acres of shaded picnic grounds surrounded by giant oak trees,flowers and vineyards. It’s everyone’s favorite, Best Cabernet in California in 1995, Best wine in California in 1999, Winery of the year in California in 2004 and 2007, Best Winery in the western U.S in 2005, Best wine maker in U.S in 2014.
A voucher will be provided for you to enjoy a light lunch here and you can opt to do wine tasting after lunch.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Robert Mondavi Winery, 7801 St Helena Hwy, Oakville, CA 94562
Originally planted in 1868, the To Kalon Vineyard has become recognized as one of the finest first-growth vineyards of the world. Ancient Greek for "the highest beauty," To Kalon is the historic vineyard that provides Robert Mondavi Winery with grapes for its world-class Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve and Oakville District Cabernet Sauvignon, and is the exclusive source of their Fumé Blanc Reserve. Robert Mondavi established his namesake winery in 1966 with a vision to create Napa Valley wines that would stand in the company of the world's finest. He chose To Kalon Vineyard in the heart of the Napa Valley as the home for Robert Mondavi Winery. This first-growth vineyard, located in Oakville, California, is renowned for producing some of the finest Cabernet Sauvignon wines in the world, as well as for its Sauvignon Blanc grapes, from which Mr. Mondavi crafted his signature wine, Fumé Blanc.
Feel free to roam around and enjoy the beautiful winery on a self-guided tour, or indulge in some wine tasting (fees not included).
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 13 people per booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Vegetarian option is available
- Lunch will be provided around 11:45am at the second winery (V.Sattui Winery. Voucher provided)
- Wineries are subject to change sometimes due to private events
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.