- 15 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This day trip from Nashville to Memphis lets you to experience the character of Graceland, home to the legendary Elvis Presley. See the mighty Mississippi River in this birthplace of rock ‘n’ roll — capital of blues music and home to some of the country's tastiest barbecue. A tour of Sun Studios and round-trip hotel transport are included.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Led by a local guide
- Nashville to Memphis Day-Trip
- Round-Trip Transportation aboard Air-Conditioned Coach Bus
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- Professional Driver/Guide
- Admission to Graceland with VIP Access
- Guided 1-hour Tour of Sun Studio
- Free time to explore Beale Street in Downtown Memphis
- Entry/Admission - Graceland
- Entry/Admission - Sun Studio
- Lunch (own expense)
- Souvenirs and Personal Expenses
Traveler pickup is offered
Please be in your hotel lobby at 6:30am
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gray Line Tours, 2416 Music Valley Dr Suite 102, Nashville, TN 37214-1011
Travel from Nashville, aka Music City, to the Mississippi and experience legendary Memphis on this full-day tour, starting with hotel pickup in the early morning.
Stop At: Graceland, 3734 Elvis Presley Blvd. S, Memphis, TN 38116-4106
After the 4-hour journey, celebrate the history of rock ‘n’ roll with a visit to Elvis Presley’s home, Graceland. Use your VIP-access pass (complete with a souvenir lanyard) to visit the burial site of 'the King,' walk through the Elvis car museum, and see two deluxe airplanes used for tours and traveling.
Take time for lunch on your own at Graceland (own expense) before re-boarding the coach.
Stop At: Sun Studio, 706 Union Ave, Memphis, TN 38103-3218
Next, head to Sam Phillips’ famed Sun Studios, located in the heart of downtown Memphis. Take a 1-hour guided tour to see what the recording process was like. Hear tales of how legends like Johnny Cash, Roy Orbison, Jerry Lee Lewis, and the King himself got their start here.
Stop At: The Peabody Ducks, 149 Union Ave The Peabody Memphis, Memphis, TN 38103-2638
Afterward, see the famous Peabody ducks make their way down the red carpet from their fountain to the elevator as they head to bed at the lavish Peabody Hotel and learn how this unusual tradition was started.
Stop At: Beale Street, Memphis, TN 38103
Then spend about an hour on your own to explore Beale Street, famous for its blues and barbecue, or take a short stroll to the Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum (admission is your own expense). Depart this lively downtown scene for the return to Nashville, with drop-off at your hotel after dark.
Pass By: Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum, 191 Beale St, Memphis, TN 38103-3715
Museum located on famous Beale Street in downtown Memphis.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible coaches available; please contact tour operator 48 hours before scheduled departure
- Minimum number of 12 apply to run tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- MULTI-LINGUAL AUDIO GUIDES: Optional Audio Guides are provided for the Graceland portion of the tour ONLY. The Graceland Mansion Tour offers tours in the following languages: English, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese and French.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.