- 9 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Discover Oahu’s #1 most popular public attraction; be sure not to miss any of the historic sites, features, and attractions. Explore a full day at the Pacific Historic Park, which includes the USS Bowfin, USS Battleship Missouri, and the Pacific Aviation Museum. Then take a drive through Punchbowl and historical downtown Honolulu. This is the hassle free way of having guaranteed reserved movie and shuttle tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial. Ship the Lines to get tickets for the Bowfin Submarine, Pacific Aviation Museum, and the USS Missouri Battleship.
- Skip the line
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - USS Arizona Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Iolani Palace
- Entry/Admission - USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park
- Entry/Admission - Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Please note: The USS Arizona Memorial is closed until March 2019 for repairs. Learn more (visit www.nps.gov/valr/faqs.htm)
Waikiki Area Hotel Pick-Ups. Guests must ensure that the tour company has their hotel information 24 hours prior to the scheduled tour..
Between 6:55am and 7:10am
Varies based on your hotel and address.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Discover Oahu’s #1 most popular public attraction; be sure not to miss any of the historic sites, features and attractions. Explore a full day at the Pacific Historic Park that includes the USS Arizona Memorial, USS Bowfin, USS Battleship Missouri, and the Pacific Aviation Museum. Then take a drive through Punchbowl and historical downtown Honolulu. This is the hassle free way of having guaranteed reserved movie and shuttle tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial. No waiting in long lines to get tickets for the Bowfin Submarine, Pacific Aviation Museum and the USS Missouri Battleship.
Highlights (*indicates stops made):
· Pearl Harbor & USS Arizona Memorial* Includes a movie of the Japanese attack on December 7th, World War II museums, an audio tour of the visitor center, exhibit galleries, and displays as well as a shuttle boat ride to the USS Arizona Memorial
· USS Bowfin Museum* Enjoy a narrated audio tour of this National Historic Landmark and her wartime service, explore the world of submarines in the museum and the waterfront memorial
· USS Missouri Battleship * Walk in the footsteps of General MacArthur and experience the battleship’s most famous historic mission
· Pacific Aviation Museum* See up close the historic warplanes, fighter jets, bombers, battle scars still on the buildings from December 7th and more
· National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl Lined with a variety of memorials honoring America’s veterans
· Kawaiaha`o Church The Westminster Abbey of the Pacific
· Hawaii State Capitol Grounds include the Eternal Flame, Korean & Vietnam War Memorial and Liberty Bell
· ‘Iolani Palace Official residence of the Hawaii’s last reigning monarch and the only royal palace in the United States
· Honolulu City Hall Known as Honolulu Hale(“Building in Hawaiian)is on the National Register of Historic Places and is the site of the chambers for the Mayor and the City Council for the City & County of Honolulu
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- ADA ACCESSIBLE:
- Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. Roberts will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
- For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs, the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.
- Not all stops on this tour are ADA accessible. USS Bowfin Submarine is not ADA accessible.
- No personal items can remain on the Roberts Hawaii bus.
- Due to security requirements at the USS Arizona Memorial, bags, and purses are not allowed.
- Cameras are permitted. No camera bags allowed.
- Strollers are not allowed in movie theater, on Navy shuttle boat to the USS Arizona Memorial, or on the USS Arizona Memorial.
- All Admissions to activities on tour are included.
- USS Arizona Audio Tour, Bowfin Submarine Audio Tour and USS Missouri Guided Tour are included.
- Pearl Harbor Audio Tour includes audio in Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, German, French and Spanish.
- Bowfin Submarine Audio Tour includes languages in Japanese, Korean and Mandarin.
- Lunch is included for Deluxe Tour Guests.
- Guests should wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Guests may want to bring light jacket in case there is rain at the Pearl Harbor.
- Routes and time may be modified or restricted due to circumstances beyond the control of Roberts Hawaii.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
The trip to Pearl Harbor is unforgettable. Only downsize was the Arizona was not opened due to repairs. Overall the day was exciting and well planned. If you are doing the Pearl Harbor book a tour makes the day less stressful and you get the benefit of enjoying everything without getting loss. Money well spent.
It is a long day. However, it is truly the 100 WW2 experience it bills itself as and gives a city tour of some highlights of Honolulu I would not have gotten any other way.
Great tour, perfect amount of time at each destination and love skipping the lines!!
Great tour of the Arizona and the Missouri. Lunch which we choose to purchase separately was lacking. The last part of the tour was rushed and not very detailed regarding the city sites including the National Cemetery.would have preferred to stop at this location.
A well organised tour. Enough time was allowed for each section of the tour. The guide gave very clear instructions about how each stage of the day was going to run. Thoroughly recommend this tour.
Tour was great. Bus was on time and Felix, our guide, was entertaining and kept the tour moving seamlessly
Very disappointed that the ferry to USS Arizona was suspended due to the high winds. It was a bit difficult to understand the tour guide. Everything else was great. Thank you.
Such a historic site. Humbling yet a wonderful monument as well. Guide was full of information, made the trip even more enjoyable.
i did not do my homework in advanced and learned the day before I wanted to visit that there are limited number of ticket granted each day. I contacted Viator and was able to get a full day tour on my prefered day. While you can visit this site on your own, as a first time visitor not familar with the rules and regulations, paying for a group tour was worth the price.
What I liked the best:
- small tour bus so a more intimate group
- all fees included in price, no need to stand in line and get tickets
- tour bus took us to the various sites 3 different locations and managed the security checks
- Tour guide was very knowledgeable and directed us to the various sites, but did not follow us around
- more time at the Missouri. It is a big ship and lots to see. May want to eliminate the tour of downtown Honolulu
I liked the tour because I felt like I saw everything and the tour helped us do it effectively in 1 day.
Your guide essentially takes you to the various sites to visit and then you tour at your own pace. The first stop includes the audio tour which takes you through the museum about the attack on Pearl harbour. The boat trip to the memorial and wreck of the USS Arizona is timed and, in fact worked very well with the audio tour to fill all the time given. There is also the submarine Bowfinger to visit. This is a good and well preserved submarine which is interesting. You are then driven over to Ford Island and see the USS Missouri where the Japanese signed the surrender at the end of the Second world war. It was undergoing some restoration at the time of my visit but there was still plenty to see. Finally you see an airplane museum in hangers used in the second world war with original Pearl Harbour bullet holes present. All these stops were of a good length being neither too long nor too short. It helped to convey clearly what happened in what in some ways is a fairly small area. I learnt a lot and was particularly moved by the memorial and wreckage of the USS Arizona. It is well worth doing this tour and is much more straight forward this way than trying to organise it yourself.
We are a couple in our mid 60's and we go between our 2 homes in Australia and Arizona every 3 months via Hawaii. We had always wanted to do a tour but were overwhelmed with choices. Then we came across this tour and I have to say that I don't think I could have had a better one. Our driver Dwight was right on time at our hotel at 7am. We toured some great parts of the city and had ample time to get out of the bus and take photos. When we arrived at Pearl Harbor our driver took charge. We saw all the sights without any lining up. I was so surprised how less crowded it was than I had expected. We had the best lunch at the Airfield too. I recommend this tour if you want quality and need to see this humbling area in a short amount of time. Congratulations to The Tour.
It was a very moving and informative day. Our driver and guide Cousin Vee was amazing!! We had enough time at all of our stops . The only negative was spending too much time at the Plane museum, just 1 hour would have been plenty, Definitely Worth it!!
Start with the tour guide - Dave made the trip special. Easy access to all the sites - no waiting. Clear instructions. Worth the time and investment
A very wonderful yet somber experience. Transportation was on time and driver was friendly and very knowledgeable about things on the tour. It was a day well spent. Got to see the Arizona memorial, the submarine, the battleship Missouri, and the Pacific Aviation museum. Plenty of time to wander on our own throughout the entire complex. The documentary movie about Pearl Harbor was very informative.