- 9 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Discover Oahu’s #1 most popular public attraction; be sure not to miss any of the historic sites, features, and attractions. Explore a full day at the Pacific Historic Park, which includes the USS Bowfin, USS Battleship Missouri, and the Pacific Aviation Museum. Then take a drive through Punchbowl and historical downtown Honolulu. This is the hassle free way of having guaranteed reserved movie and shuttle tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial. Ship the Lines to get tickets for the Bowfin Submarine, Pacific Aviation Museum, and the USS Missouri Battleship.
- Skip the line
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - USS Arizona Memorial
- Entry/Admission - USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park
- Entry/Admission - Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Please note: The USS Arizona Memorial is closed until Fall 2019 for repairs.
Waikiki Area Hotel Pick-Ups. Guests must ensure that the tour company has their hotel information 24 hours prior to the scheduled tour..
Between 6:55am and 7:10am
Varies based on your hotel and address.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: USS Arizona Memorial, 1 Arizona Memorial Place, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818
Resting place of the USS Arizona
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Stop At: USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park, 11 Arizona Memorial Dr, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818-3104
Explore the world of submarines in the museum and the waterfront memorial
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Battleship Missouri Memorial, 63 Cowpens St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818-5006
Guided tour and walk in the footsteps of General MacArthur
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor, 319 Lexington Blvd Historic Ford Island, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818-5004
See up close the historical warplanes, fighter jets,bombers, battle scars still on the buildings from December 7 and more.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, 2177 Puowaina Dr, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-1729
Lined with a variety of memorials honoring America's veterans
Pass By: Kawaiahaʻo Church, 957 Punchbowl St, Honolulu, HI 96813, USA
The Westminster Abbey of the Pacific
Pass By: Iolani Palace, 364 S King St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-2900
Official residents of the Hawaii's last reigning monarch and the only royal palace in the United States
Pass By: Honolulu Hale (City Hall), 530 S King St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-3014
Known as Honolulu Hale (Building in Hawaiian) is on the National Register of Historical Places and is also the chambers for the Mayor and City Council for the City and County of Honolulu
Pass By: Hawaii State Capitol, 415 S Beretania St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96813-2425
Grounds include the Eternal Flame, Korean and Vietnam War Memorial and Liberty Bell
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- ADA ACCESSIBLE:
- Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. Roberts will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
- For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs, the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.
- Not all stops on this tour are ADA accessible. USS Bowfin Submarine is not ADA accessible.
- No personal items can remain on the Roberts Hawaii bus.
- Due to security requirements at the USS Arizona Memorial, bags, and purses are not allowed.
- Cameras are permitted. No camera bags allowed.
- Strollers are not allowed in movie theater, on Navy shuttle boat to the USS Arizona Memorial, or on the USS Arizona Memorial.
- All Admissions to activities on tour are included.
- USS Arizona Audio Tour, Bowfin Submarine Audio Tour and USS Missouri Guided Tour are included.
- Pearl Harbor Audio Tour includes audio in Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, German, French and Spanish.
- Bowfin Submarine Audio Tour includes languages in Japanese, Korean and Mandarin.
- Lunch is included for Deluxe Tour Guests.
- Guests should wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Guests may want to bring light jacket in case there is rain at the Pearl Harbor.
- Routes and time may be modified or restricted due to circumstances beyond the control of Roberts Hawaii.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Please note: The USS Arizona Memorial is closed until Fall 2019 for repairs.
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Uncle Sam ( coach Driver ) picked us up (what a guy) credit to the company. Pearl has been on our bucket list for a long time and it did not disappoint. The people the info the sights so emotional. Absolute must everyone, please enjoy
A great day, you don’t need to be a war buff to enjoy this tour. The aviation museum was great, so many planes to see. The submarine bowfin was excellent. Unfortunately the memorial still hasn’t been fixed so it’s just a boat ride out and back.
Great Tour Guide and wonderful tribute to those that service, those that defended and those that gave all...
Full day journey. Picked up the bus right in front of our resort and have an air conditioned ride to Pearl Harbor. Remember to leave bags at your resort because nothing, not even a purse, is allowed in and it cannot be left on the bus so you have to check it. Arrived at Pearl Harbor and everything was preset by the tour company so we just needed to get our tickets and move to sub, show, musuem and onto boat for touching tribute to the Arizona. Then back on bus to drive over bridge and to lunch, then musuem and Might Mo....Guided tour of the ship with a moving recounting of MacArthur sitting with paperwork for Japan to sign treaty ending WW2. Bus then took us around to see points of interest and dropped us back at our resort.
The trip to Pearl Harbor is unforgettable. Only downsize was the Arizona was not opened due to repairs. Overall the day was exciting and well planned. If you are doing the Pearl Harbor book a tour makes the day less stressful and you get the benefit of enjoying everything without getting loss. Money well spent.
It is a long day. However, it is truly the 100 WW2 experience it bills itself as and gives a city tour of some highlights of Honolulu I would not have gotten any other way.
Great tour, perfect amount of time at each destination and love skipping the lines!!
Great tour of the Arizona and the Missouri. Lunch which we choose to purchase separately was lacking. The last part of the tour was rushed and not very detailed regarding the city sites including the National Cemetery.would have preferred to stop at this location.
A well organised tour. Enough time was allowed for each section of the tour. The guide gave very clear instructions about how each stage of the day was going to run. Thoroughly recommend this tour.
Tour was great. Bus was on time and Felix, our guide, was entertaining and kept the tour moving seamlessly
Very disappointed that the ferry to USS Arizona was suspended due to the high winds. It was a bit difficult to understand the tour guide. Everything else was great. Thank you.
Such a historic site. Humbling yet a wonderful monument as well. Guide was full of information, made the trip even more enjoyable.
i did not do my homework in advanced and learned the day before I wanted to visit that there are limited number of ticket granted each day. I contacted Viator and was able to get a full day tour on my prefered day. While you can visit this site on your own, as a first time visitor not familar with the rules and regulations, paying for a group tour was worth the price.
What I liked the best:
- small tour bus so a more intimate group
- all fees included in price, no need to stand in line and get tickets
- tour bus took us to the various sites 3 different locations and managed the security checks
- Tour guide was very knowledgeable and directed us to the various sites, but did not follow us around
- more time at the Missouri. It is a big ship and lots to see. May want to eliminate the tour of downtown Honolulu
I liked the tour because I felt like I saw everything and the tour helped us do it effectively in 1 day.
Your guide essentially takes you to the various sites to visit and then you tour at your own pace. The first stop includes the audio tour which takes you through the museum about the attack on Pearl harbour. The boat trip to the memorial and wreck of the USS Arizona is timed and, in fact worked very well with the audio tour to fill all the time given. There is also the submarine Bowfinger to visit. This is a good and well preserved submarine which is interesting. You are then driven over to Ford Island and see the USS Missouri where the Japanese signed the surrender at the end of the Second world war. It was undergoing some restoration at the time of my visit but there was still plenty to see. Finally you see an airplane museum in hangers used in the second world war with original Pearl Harbour bullet holes present. All these stops were of a good length being neither too long nor too short. It helped to convey clearly what happened in what in some ways is a fairly small area. I learnt a lot and was particularly moved by the memorial and wreckage of the USS Arizona. It is well worth doing this tour and is much more straight forward this way than trying to organise it yourself.
We are a couple in our mid 60's and we go between our 2 homes in Australia and Arizona every 3 months via Hawaii. We had always wanted to do a tour but were overwhelmed with choices. Then we came across this tour and I have to say that I don't think I could have had a better one. Our driver Dwight was right on time at our hotel at 7am. We toured some great parts of the city and had ample time to get out of the bus and take photos. When we arrived at Pearl Harbor our driver took charge. We saw all the sights without any lining up. I was so surprised how less crowded it was than I had expected. We had the best lunch at the Airfield too. I recommend this tour if you want quality and need to see this humbling area in a short amount of time. Congratulations to The Tour.
It was a very moving and informative day. Our driver and guide Cousin Vee was amazing!! We had enough time at all of our stops . The only negative was spending too much time at the Plane museum, just 1 hour would have been plenty, Definitely Worth it!!