- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover the physical and spiritual significance of James Oglehtorpe's square design. A comprehensive journey of Savannah's history, told through the culture, religion, and architecture of the city. The essence of Savannah is found in the fabric of its history, and this is a wonderful way not only to see this beautiful city, but to get a sense of its rhythm of life here.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
- Historical Walking tour of Savannah
- Professional local guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Savannah, Savannah, Georgia
127 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Monday to Saturday
Centuries of enthralling Savannah history await you, as told by her people, culture, religion and architecture. Experience Savannah’s distinctive ambiance inspired by James Oglethorpe’s vision of unique square designs that continues to bestow a great sense of community.
Marvel at the sense of elapsed time as you tour through this enchanting southern jewel of a city. The perfect introduction to Savannah and her history.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.