- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This approximate 1-hour aerial sightseeing tour is ta fast and efficient way to see the Grand Canyon and appreciate its majesty and beauty. Fly over beautiful Lake Mead and along side the incredible Hoover Dam before flying to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon for breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon and Colorado River.
- 1-hour aerial sightseeing tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Boulder City Municipal Airport, 1201 Airport Rd #200, Boulder City, NV 89005, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from select Las Vegas hotels. Pickup times vary and are based on hotel location.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
En route to the Grand Canyon, see the brilliantly engineered marvel that continues to gain recognition for its massive structure.
Pass By: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, NV 89005
Formed by the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead is the largest man-made reservoir in the country. See its wondrous creation en route to the Grand Canyon.
Pass By: Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434, USA
See a side of the Grand Canyon with fewer boundaries and fantastic viewpoints
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is not handicap accessible but can accommodate people who use wheelchairs if they are able to get in and out of both the bus and the aircraft on their own. We are unable to store wheelchairs on the buses or at our check-in facility.
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present government-issued photo ID
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing 300 lbs or greater will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.