- 1 day (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Spend the day exploring the fascinating Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral, just 45 minutes from Orlando. Learn about the history of the US space program and watch stunning IMAX films. Don't miss the chance to walk under a Saturn V rocket, get a close-up view of the Space Shuttle launch pad, try your skills in a shuttle simulator, and experience a virtual moonwalk!
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Excellent value for money
- Popular choice with kids
- Space Shuttle Atlantis
- Kennedy Space Center Bus Tour
- The Apollo/Saturn V Center
- Heroes and Legends exhibit featuring the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame
- Astronaut Encounter featuring a veteran NASA astronaut
- All local taxes
- Admission to Kennedy Space Center
- Entry/Admission - International Drive
- Entry/Admission - NASA Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
- Entry/Admission - U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame
- Entry/Admission - Space Shuttle Atlantis
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking Fees
- Admission during a rocket launch
Kennedy Space Center Visitors Complex
Visit: International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
Make your own way from Orlando or the surrounding Central Florida area to Kennedy Space Center, just 45 minutes from Orlando.
Visit: NASA Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, Space Commerce Way, Merritt Island, FL 32899
The greatest space adventure on Earth begins at the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex. Be sure to check out the 5-story IMAX theaters for breathtaking images captured by the Hubble Space Telescope, plus an astronaut’s view of space in Science on a Sphere.
For the kids, stop by the Children’s Play Dome, a one-of-a-kind space-themed playground where youngsters can take off in a spacecraft, climb a moon rock wall, crawl through rocket tunnels and slide to the surface of the Moon.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame, 6225 Vectorspace Blvd NASA Pkwy, Titusville, FL 32780
In the Apollo/Saturn V Center, relive the wonder and excitement of the Apollo era in this one-of-a-kind exhibit that celebrates the unprecedented achievement of putting a man on the moon and the joy that was realized in that moment around the world. Also, take a bus tour past some of the most iconic NASA landmarks. Meet a veteran NASA astronaut at the Astronaut Encounter Show. Visit the impressive Rocket Garden, featuring the first rocket to break free from gravity, and honor NASA’s fallen heroes at the 'Heroes and Legends' exhibit featuring the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame®. Then learn more about what it takes to explore Mars at Journey to Mars: Explorers Wanted.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Space Shuttle Atlantis, Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, Merritt Island, FL
The journey starts in the Atlantis theater with a close-up view of Space Shuttle Atlantis and more than 60 interactive exhibits. It's a moving celebration of humankind’s greatest achievements. Then in the Shuttle Launch Experience, discover the sights, sounds and feelings of a real Space Shuttle launch. Buckle up and get ready for launch in a one-of-a-kind, custom-designed crew cabin.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pet kennels are available at no additional charge from the Information Counter inside the entrance
- Strollers are available for rental for $5 plus tax payable at the Space Shop; strollers are on a self-serve basis at the tour stops
- Tickets to view a launch are not included with this tour and must be purchased separately
- Guests with Disabilities:
- Wheelchair accessible; wheelchairs are available for rental for $10 plus tax payable at the Space Shop
- At the tour stops, wheelchairs will be reserved for guests purchasing rentals
- Captioning systems and descriptive narration are available for the IMAX Theatre presentations
- Crew members are available to retrieve items and assist when necessary
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.