- 1 day (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Spend the day exploring the fascinating Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral, just 45 minutes from Orlando. Learn about the history of the US space program and watch stunning IMAX films. Don't miss the chance to walk under a Saturn V rocket, get a close-up view of the Space Shuttle launch pad, try your skills in a shuttle simulator, and experience a virtual moonwalk!
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Excellent value for money
- Popular choice with kids
- Space Shuttle Atlantis
- Kennedy Space Center Bus Tour
- The Apollo/Saturn V Center
- Heroes and Legends exhibit featuring the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame
- Astronaut Encounter featuring a veteran NASA astronaut
- All local taxes
- Entry/Admission - NASA Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking Fees
- Admission during a rocket launch
Kennedy Space Center Visitors Complex
9am to 6pm
Please note: hours of operation are subject to change without notice. It if advised that you call to reconfirm operating hours prior to date of travel.
Visit: NASA Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, Titusville, Brevard County, Florida
Spend the day exploring the Visitor Complex
Duration: 1 day
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pet kennels are available at no additional charge from the Information Counter inside the entrance
- Strollers are available for rental for $5 plus tax payable at the Space Shop; strollers are on a self-serve basis at the tour stops
- Tickets to view a launch are not included with this tour and must be purchased separately
- Guests with Disabilities:
- Wheelchair accessible; wheelchairs are available for rental for $10 plus tax payable at the Space Shop
- At the tour stops, wheelchairs will be reserved for guests purchasing rentals
- Captioning systems and descriptive narration are available for the IMAX Theatre presentations
- Crew members are available to retrieve items and assist when necessary
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Took our ten year old grandson to Kennedy Space Center. He loved every minute of it as did we. So much history and technology. The bus tour was excellent. Got to see launch pad and assembly building up close. The Saturn V 5 exhibit is very good, but the Atlantis experience was awesome. Topped the day off with a talk by Astronaut Roger Crouch as well as a photo with him. At the end of the day we were all so glad we had added the Space Center to our itinerary! It is a not to be missed experience.
The space center was Fantastic - extremely kid-friendly with lots of interactive things to do and 3-D experiences. Definitely go be a part of this wonderful history and learn more about what's currently happening.
If you are going with Viator tickets - make sure you have tickets in hand. Not the voucher although bring that too - but the voucher will NOT get you in. The ticket window will NOT give you your tickets with the voucher. I had to make a call and have tickets emailed to the ticket window. Since I had called the day before and they told me I was all set to go straight to admissions - I was miffed to get there and not have that be so at all. So my advice is to definitely have tickets in hand!
I would only buy the pass again from the K S C, reason I wasted time waiting for someone to bring our passes to allow us into the venue.Stewart was the person who delivered the passes to us, was very nice and helpful. Disappointed in having to wait a half hour to gain access
Unbelievable value for money. We spent a full day here and didn't manage to see all the shows/exhibits. There was also a rocket launch on the day we visited and it was incredible to watch and hear. The people who did the tours on the buses were so enthusiastic about their jobs, despite the fact they must say the same thing over and over all day. Really great atmosphere, food was really nice too. Would definitely visit again!
So much fun! A must do if you are down in Florida and have any sort or interest in space!
Incredible! We absolutely enjoyed our full day there. The bus tour was a pleasant added bonus.
It was great to view America's space program in person! Well organized experience!
Visit for my brother-in-law's 70th birthday. An absolutely brilliant day and fantastic value. Only downside was we were unable to visit launch pads which were still being repaired after Hurricane Matthew. Could not fault tanything!
This is a truly amazing place. The scope and grandeur of this complex gives testament to the extraordinary accomplishments that have occurred here. You could spend three days here and still not fully appreciate the scope of the United States' space exploration efforts.
It was a blast. We are going back sometime later this year to see more of Space Center. It makes you feel great to be an American when you see this place in its entirety.
Loved the day
Lots of interesting things to see
Worth the trip
It started with a bustour around the area showing different launch areas for rockets and space shuttles. Inside the visitor areas you could experience the life inside the space station in 3D, se different movies about NASA history. A lot of rockets and moonlander, and the Atlantis shuttle.
We have a great time. Got to take in the launch of a Delta 4 rocket the afternoon of our visit. If you don't do anything else, you have to take in the Shuttle Experience. The Mars exhibit was good. Even though Viator ad says ticket is good for two days, it is only good for one.
What a great day, we upgraded our tickets to a behind the scenes tickets and had a fantastic experience. My wife has always been anti-NASA as a waste of money came away with a different stance, maybe not fully converted but has a better understanding.