- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Experience the essence of Hawaii and the Polynesian Islands during this Island Breeze Luau! Located in the heart of Kailua-Kona on the Big Island, this luau includes Polynesian cultural performances, such as Fijian and Maori dances of war, traditional Hawaiian hulas and jaw-dropping Samoan fire-knife dancing. In addition to an amazing show, you’ll receive a warm greeting with a shell lei, learn a hula, play Hawaiian games, watch a royal procession, and feast on a mouthwatering Hawaiian buffet and open bar!
- Family friendly
- Free drinks included
- Buffet dinner included
- 3 hour Luau with open seating
- Live performances and demonstrations
- Full dinner buffet
- Open Standard bar (includes: standard bar pours, beer, wine, mai tais, fruit punch, soft drinks)
- Entry/Admission - Island Breeze Luau
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Premium "cash" bar
75-5660 Palani Rd, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
Returns to original departure point
Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays
While on Hawaii’s Big Island, have an authentic, fun and entertaining experience at the Island Breeze Luau. Winner of the "Best of West Hawaii" award, the Island Breeze Luau at King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel is a favorite of both visitors and locals. You are invited to join the Island Breeze Luau for a unique cultural experience featuring delicious food, drinks and an amazing Polynesian production!
The luau is held in a beautiful oceanfront setting near the historic Kamakahonu Bay and Ahu’ena, King Kamehameha’s former estate in Kailua-Kona. Guests of the Island Breeze Luau will enjoy a backdrop of passing boats, outrigger canoes, Mt Hualalai and the twinkling lights of Kona. During the show, enjoy a 22-dish buffet, open bar, Polynesian arts and crafts demonstrations and a Royal Court procession. A highlight of the evening is the spectacular Polynesian Revue, consisting of cultural dances from around the islands.
Watch as a symbolic King Kamehameha I arrives by canoe, his arrival signaled by a Court Conch Herald and a Court Chanter. Follow his procession into the royal grounds to experience a luau that truly deserves Hawaii's royal title. Be amazed by other performances including Fijian and Maori dances of war, graceful Hawaiian hulas and daring Samoan fire-knife dancing.
See a full schedule and sample menu in the Itinerary section.
The Luau Schedule:
• 5pm - Shell-lei Greeting and Photo Taking
• 5:15pm – Hosted Seating
• 5:30pm - Open Standard Bar and Preliminary Activities
• 6pm - Torch-lighting, Royal Court Arrival
• 6:30pm - Luau dinner buffet
• 7:15pm - Island Breeze Polynesian Revue
• 7:30pm - Open Standard Bar Close
• 8:30pm - Luau ends
• Lomi Salmon
• Kona-style Poke
• Cucumber Namasu
• Kona Tomatoes
• Waimea Garden Greens
• Uala - Hawaiian sweet potato
• Kalua Pua'a - juicy roast pork
• Kona Broil – beef
• Kona Coffee BBQ Chicken
• Catch of the day – fish
• Coconut Pudding
• Banana Bread
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The Island Breeze Luau is within walking distance of many visitor accommodations in Kailua-Kona.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 400 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.