- 5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Take a break from the glitz of Las Vegas and escape to the gorgeous natural scenery in Valley of Fire State Park with this morning or afternoon hiking tour. Marvel at petrified wood and 3,000-year-old American Indian petroglyphs as you take an easy, moderate or difficult guided hike through Nevada's oldest state park. During your 4-, 5- or 6-hour tour, you'll also pass through the Moapa River Indian Reservation and catch sight of Lake Mead. This small-group tour is limited to 13 people to ensure more personalized attention from your guide.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Hike (level based on option selected)
- Professional guide
- Tour of the Valley of Fire State Park Visitor Center
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Las Vegas, NV, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up will be at your hotel or a hotel relatively close. You will be contacted 1-2 days before your reservation date to confirm pick up time and exact location.
Returns to original departure point
Valley of Fire State Park, is the oldest state park in Nevada. Once inside Valley of Fire State Park, your friendly and knowledgeable guide leads you to the trailhead for your selected hike. (See options below.) During your 4-, 5- or 6-hour tour, your guide tells you about the geological forces — including faulting and erosion — that created the distinctive red rock formations. Hear about the various American Indian tribes that have called the park home for thousands of years. You'll have periodic breaks to take photos of the gorgeous natural landscape and recharge with complimentary snacks and water.
Following your hike, take a short tour of the Valley of Fire State Park visitor center to learn more about the park before the hour-long drive back to your Las Vegas hotel.
• Valley of Fire State Park, 29450 Valley of Fire Hwy, Overton, NV 89040
• Fire Wave, Valley of Fire Rd, Overton, NV 89040
• White Domes Trail, Nevada
• Elephant Rock, Valley of Fire State Park, NV
• Mouse's Tank, Valley of Fire State Park, Overton, NV 89040
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- This is a physically demanding tour and is not recommended for pregnant women or people with heart conditions
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- Sunscreen, lip balm, sunglasses and hats are advised
- The tour requires a minimum number of passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be cancelled after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring you will be provided with an alternate option or full refund.
- If you would like to guarantee the tour's departure there is a $35 fee payable on the date of travel, this will make the tour non-refundable.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.