- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Come Jump on a City Tour with us to cruise through some of the 15 BEST City Highlights including Union Square, Chinatown, North Beach, Pacific Heights/billionaire's row, Golden Gate Park, the Haight/Ashbury, the Castro and The Marina. Also, you get 7 stops for photo ops at landmarks such as The Golden Gate Bridge, Painted Ladies, Palace Of Fine Arts, Twin Peaks, The murals in the Mission, Civic Center and Lombard Street ( shhhh ...On occasion you might see us driving down that crooked Lombard Street if traffic permits) FUN FUN FUN!!!
Bonus is, you will be transported into one of our VINTAGE VW buses while rocking out to classic hit songs of the 60's-70's ( Pearl, Poppy, Skye and Rosie)
- Small group tour
- Professional Tour Guide
- Bottled water
- Local Bottled Craft beer and Wine on the afternoon tours
- Access to local vintage points where large buses are banned from
- Alcoholic Beverages
1. 427 Post St
2. 650 Beach St
Returns to original departure point
Start your tour with a pick up in a vintage Volkswagen Bus at either Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square, your choice!
Enjoy sightseeing and photo shoots as we explore Lombard Street, Union Square, Chinatown, North Beach, the Marina, the Palace of Fine Arts, the Presidio, the Golden Gate Bridge, Fort Point, Golden Gate Park, Alamo Square, the Haight, Twin Peaks, the Castro, the Mission, and Civic Center!
Enjoy a small group tour in a vintage Volkswagen Bus.
Enjoy complimentary snacks and water, as well as beer and white wine for afternoon tours.
Our vintage buses, Pearl, Poppy, & Skye have been thoroughly restored and updated with modern amenities to provide a safe and unique opportunity to see the sights of San Francisco. Since they only seats 6-7 people, Pearl, Poppy & Skye can go many places that larger tour buses have been banned from or just cannot access, including Alamo Square (Painted Ladies), Lombard Street, and even those narrow alleys with beautiful murals in the Mission!
Painted Ladies Tour Company is a small family business, so Josh and his team take great pride in making sure guests feel well taken care of and have an awesome experience. Josh’s wife, Virgine, runs our front office to answer any questions or emails you might have prior to booking.
Painted Ladies Tour Company is fully licensed through the California Public Utilities Commission PSG 0034808 as a Charter and Sightseeing company.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum number of 2 people applies. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Portable wheelchair ok
- Booster seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Recommended tip amount :$15-$20 per passenger. (Did you know that tips make up a large amount of our tour guide income in the US?)
- Note that each vehicle seats up to 7 people total. We can still accommodate larger groups seated in separate vehicles.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Great tour! Very friendly and knowledgeable guide (Mike)! The only thing I would have changed was they should figure out a way to include going down Lombard St. otherwise, fantastic!
Conquering the roads ape of San Francisco in VW bus is a fun way to enjoy a tour . Our guide was witty, informative and did a great job hosting and driving. I enjoyed the route and seeing iconic landmarks. If you’re going to San Francisco.....