- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Follow in the fancy footsteps of Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda on a 'Sex and the City' tour! You'll conquer New York City and drink where the girls drink, shop where they shop, and gossip where they gossip.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Guided tour
- Transportation by coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
1100 6th Ave, New York, NY 10036, USA
On the Sex and the City Hotspots Tour you'll see more than 40 locations from the famous TV series, including:
• Visit the site of Carrie and Big’s wedding rehearsal dinner
• The Pleasure Chest where Charlotte bought her 'rabbit'
• Scout the bar owned by Steve and Aidan
• Venture into the trendy neighborhood, MePa, where the girls frequent
• Stop at a bar used on the show
• Locations from the Sex and the City: The MovieAll tours are led by tour guides, and take place on luxury coach buses. Buses are air-conditioned in the summer and heated in the winter. Most buses are equipped with bathrooms.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for child aged 12 and under
- Limited wheelchair accessibility. Buses are not equipped with wheelchair lifts. Storage is available for foldable wheelchairs. Passengers must be able to get on and off the bus of their own accord. Wheelchairs may be taken out at the stops if desired
- Sex and the City and all related characters are the property of Brillstein-Grey Entertainment, Sex and The City Productions, Inc., Home Box Office, a Division of Time Warner Entertainment Company, L.P. On Location Tours, Inc. is in no way associated with the aforementioned companies. The sceneontv.com content is assumed to be within the realm of the Public's Right of "Fair Use" and no copyright infringement is intended.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
A few girlfriends and I thoroughly enjoyed our tour. Our tour guide, Melissa, really stole the show. Her wit, jokes, banter, and attitude were absolutely hilarious, informative, and kept us engaged for the entire 3+ hours. We loved stopping at the various places, took fun pictures, and went home with a prize. We were so glad we booked this event.
Wonderful Our guide was very knowledgeable and fun. The stops were just long enough the service was excellent only complaint was the audio visual equipment was not working at beginning of tour
It was worth the $. Only thing is i wish we could have stayed longer at the sites we visited such as "Scouts" the bar and Magnolia's bakery. Nice touch if we could eat a slice of pizza along the way in any of the pizza joints the girls ate at. Tour guide was oh so funny: Elise, police whatever your name was, thanks for the wonderful time. Xoxo the 10 year old married couple.
Very entertaining. Loved seeing the places used in the show - from the rehearsal dinner restaurant, to cupcake store, cosmo at Scout and Carrie's stoop... I would do it again in a heartbeat.
The tour was pure fun and a great experience! Our tour guide was amazing.
GREAT TOUR! Amazing to see all the episodes unfold right in front of me!!! Loved it!!!
We had so much fun on this tour! Elyse was our tour guide and she was fabulous! I would do this again in a heartbeat. I would highly recommend this tour. It was so much fun and the stops were fantastic!
This was so brilliant, I can't remember the name of our Tour guide, but she was an actress, and she was totally brilliant, I would do this tour again for sure :- Do it for the cupcake.
I had previously taken this tour when I was in New York so when I returned I strongly recommended this tour to my friends as they were also fans of the show and no one was disappointed. We had a great time with a wonderful guide.
we had an awsome time, the tour was realy a nice and easy way to see different places in NY, together with the video of S and C. We had a fantastic tourguide, she had a great sense of humour, perfect for this tour ! I would highly recommend it to my friends.
Brenda - Belgium
I loved this tour. Louise our tour guide was great, very knowledgeable about all things SATC. Sadly the weather wasn't on our side but still loved seeing Carrie's front door and going around the West Village. The stop at 'Scout' for a Cosmo was a nice treat. Would highly recommend this for all SATC fans.
Loved this Tour!
This tour was fun and funny and flew by and our tour guide was "effing" fabulous! Elyse Brandau was so charming and informative and had a beautiful vibe. It was great! My friend and I had a great rainy day in NYC. Learning about Sex in the City and seeing lots of filming sites.