- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
See magnificent California gray whales on their annual journey from the Arctic to California's Baja Coast on a whale watching cruise from San Diego. If you don't see a whale on the cruise, you'll get a 'Whale check' to try again another time!
- 3.5-hour whale watching cruise
- Comfortable outdoor and indoor seating
- Informative narration on whales and migration
- Entertaining video documentary
- Port and Service Fees
- Local taxes
- All gratuities
- Food and drinks (available to purchase onboard)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Hornblower Cruises & Events (Whale Watching & Harbor Tours), 970 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Returns to original departure point
December to April
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hornblower Cruises & Events (Whale Watching & Harbor Tours), 970 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There are Personal Floatation Devices on board for all guests, as per Coast Guard requirements. You do not need to wear life vest or the provided PFD's during the course of this cruise. However, if you would prefer to have children wear the PFD's during the course of the cruise, please advise so at the time of booking in the Special Requirements box.
- Cruises are wheelchair accessible depending on which pier they depart from. Please let us know if you require a wheelchair accessible cruise so that we can confirm that your requested cruise date has wheelchair accessible departures.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.