- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
THIS IS A 8 LINES TOUR - JUNGLE ADVENTURE
This adventure with Jungle Ziplines Maui includes eight amazing Ziplines, three tree platforms, 1 stunning suspension bridge, two swinging bridges, and a light snack and refreshment. After your tour, you can explore our tropical park!, Kids 15-years-old and younger enjoy a 50% discount per paid adult (discount calculated in rate).
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Jungle Zipline Maui-HI, 50 E Waipio Rd, Haiku, HI 96708, USA
Returns to original departure point
● Duration: About 2 Hours
● Times: Daily 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
(weight restriction: 50 – 250 lbs.)
About our 8 Line Eco Tour
This adventure with Jungle Zipline Maui includes 8 amazing Ziplines, 4 tree platforms, a stunning 85-foot long tree to tree
suspension bridge, two swinging bridges, 1 Quick Jump Free Fall Ride (This ride is optional and you can skip this if you like)
We provide water and granola bars half way through the tour, and chips and drinks after the tour.
After your tour, you can explore our tropical park!
What to Bring:
Must have closed-toed shoes with a heel strap (NO HIGH HEELS). Must be able to walk up a flight of stairs. Athletic or hiking
shoes are required. NO OPEN TOE SHOES allowed on the course. Pants or long shorts are recommended.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum age is 6 years old.
- Weight restrictions: 50 lbs. but no more than 250 lbs.Customers are weighed on site. If you are outside the limits there is NO Refund.
- Guests should be prepared for some light physical activity.
- Customers with serious neck, back, joint injuries, or chronic heart problems should use their own discretion about their capabilities to safely participate in this activity.
- It is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED that anyone who has had recent surgery, especially on ankles, knees or their back, should not participate in this tour.
- Not recommended/ permitted for pregnant women.
- There is no smoking, alcohol, or drug use permitted at any time prior to, or throughout, the zip line runs.
- Must be able to walk up a flight of stairs and walk a short distance over uneven terrain.
- Must have closed-toed shoes with a heel strap (NO HIGH HEELS). Must be able to walk up a flight of stairs. Athletic or hiking shoes are required. NO Teva’s, Keene’s, Crocs, Skeletoes or Sketcher Shapers allowed on the course.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.