- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Get out of the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas and explore some of the vast land that surrounds the Grand Canyon. On the Grand Canyon West Rim tour, you’ll see ancient Joshua tree forests and the lands of the Hualapai Indians as you ride to the Grand Canyon in a Hummer H2. Upgrade options are available, and lunch is included.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Transportation by air-conditioned Hummer H2
- Helicopter flight to Canyon Floor (if option selected)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- All taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West
- Entry/Admission - Guano Point
- Helicopter flight to Canyon Floor (unless option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Skywalk
Las Vegas, NV, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
All Las Vegas Strip Hotels
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Las Vegas Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
This sightseeing tour of the Grand Canyon begins with a hotel pickup in Las Vegas.
Stop At: Hoover Dam Bypass, U.S. Route 93, Las Vegas, NV
Then make the 4.5-hour trek east, passing through Joshua tree forests and the Mojave Desert, and past the famous Hoover Dam and beautiful Lake Mead to the Grand Canyon. This day tour also includes a complimentary photo stop at Hoover Dam, either before or after visiting the Grand Canyon.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, Pierce Ferry Road To Diamond Bar Road, AZ 86434
Enjoy three hours of exploring at the West Rim of the canyon, with brief hikes to Eagle Point and Guano Point overlooks to take in the views. Stay for a cowboy cookout at Guano Point or visit the Hualapai Ranch for an indoor buffet lunch.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Grand Canyon Skywalk, Eagle Point Rd Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434
Upgrade your ticket to include a walk on the glass-bottomed Grand Canyon Skywalk, a glass walkway nearly 4,000 feet above the floor of the canyon.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Guano Point, Pierce Ferry Road Pearce Ferry Airport, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Or lift off high above the canyon in a helicopter (additional coast), then descend between its walls and land at the base. Walk around, get an up-close look at the many layers of the interior of the canyon and gain an even greater appreciation of this natural wonder.
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hummers accommodate a maximum of 6 passengers comfortably. If you have more than 6 traveling, you will be split into separate vehicles.
- Please Note: the tour operator is not responsible for any lost or stolen items left in vehicles. Alcoholic beverages or glass containers are not allowed on board tour vehicles
- This tour operates with a minimum of 2 guests.
- Skywalk option is available.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Helicopter flight to the bottom of the Grand Canyon option is available.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.