- 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Imagine San Francisco as you've never seen it before! On a San Francisco Vista Grande Helicopter Tour you'll see all the famous sites: Alcatraz Island, Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco skyline and of course, the Golden Gate Bridge! Plus, your helicopter flight takes you north over the spectacular Pacific Coastline, Tiburon, Angel Island, Marine Headlands and Sausalito.
- Fully narrated tour
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Scenic helicopter flight
- San Francisco pickup
- 25-30 minute helicopter flight
- Inflight tour narration
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is provided from the following pick-up locations:
Hotel Zephyr at 250 Beach Street San Francisco, CA 94133 (for passengers in the Fisherman's Wharf area)
Hilton Union Square at 333 O'Farrell Street San Francisco, CA 94102 on the Mason Street side at the corner of Ellis (for passengers in the Union Square area)
Returns to original departure point
- 10am pickup, (actual flight time 10:30am)
- 12:30pm pickup, (actual flight time 1pm)
- 3pm pickup, (actual flight time 3:30pm)
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: San Francisco Bay, San Francisco, CA
See the city skyline and San Francisco Bay from above.
Pass By: Marin Headlands, Golden Gate National Recreation Area, CA 94965
See the Marin Headlands and California Coast from above.
Pass By: Presidio of San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94129
See the Presidio from above.
Pass By: Golden Gate Park, 501 Stanyan St, San Francisco, CA 94117-1898
See Golden Gate Park from above.
Pass By: Fisherman's Wharf, Jefferson Street Between Hyde and Powell Streets, San Francisco, CA 94133
See Fisherman's Wharf from above.
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
See the Golden Gate Bridge from above.
Pass By: Coit Tower, 1 Telegraph Hill Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94133-3106
See Coit Tower from above.
Pass By: Transamerica Pyramid, 600 Montgomery St Financial District, San Francisco, CA 94111-2702
See the Transamerica Pyramid from above.
Pass By: Salesforce Tower, 415 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94105-2533
See the Salesforce Tower from above.
Pass By: The Embarcadero, Embarcadero Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94111
See the Embarcadero from above.
Pass By: San Francisco Bay Bridge, Highway 80 West, San Francisco, CA 94105
See the Bay Bridge from above.
Pass By: Angel Island State Park, Pier 41, San Francisco, CA 94109
See Angel Island from above.
Pass By: Alcatraz Island, Pier 33 B201 Fort Mason, San Francisco, CA 94122
See Alcatraz from above.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum of 2 passengers required per flight
- All of the Bell Jet Helicopters are maintained by Bell Factory Approved Mechanics and are flown by Bell Trained, FAA licensed pilots
- All flights are taken in quiet, smooth and reliable Bell Jet helicopters seating 4 or 6 passengers
- The weight restriction for this flight is 300lbs (136 kg). All passengers must be able to properly use standard aircraft safety belts
- Recommended: Comfortable shoes and a extra layer of warm clothing
- All items carried on-board are subject to search. Large bags and backpacks are discouraged
- Weather permitting. If seasonal fog obscures the view, tour route may be altered
- Prior to your travel date, all passenger heights, weights and contact details MUST be advised. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the tour operator and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking
- All passengers must present a valid photo ID upon boarding the aircraft
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.