- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This one hour walking tour is offered for those short on time or do not wish to walk long distances (tour is approximately one mile), but wish to see St. Louis #1 Cemetery, the oldest operating cemetery in New Orleans.
- Led by a local guide
- Excellent value for money
- Small-group tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Family friendly
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - St. Louis Cemetery No. 1
- Food and drinks
710 St Louis St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
400 Basin St, New Orleans, LA 70112, USA
Daily except Sundays (Excludes Holidays)
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: French Quarter, New Orleans, LA
Walk through the Quarter to St. Louis #1 Cemetery
Stop At: St. Louis Cemetery No. 1, 425 Basin St 3421 Esplanade Ave, New Orleans, LA 70112-3535
We do not meet here, but at 710 St. Louis Street
History, architecture, how & why we bury above the ground, how the vaults work & the history of Marie Laveau, the Queen of Voodoo & many other notables.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT MEET AT THE CEMETERY! YOU MUST CHECK IN 15 MIN. PRIOR TO TOUR TIME AT 710 ST. LOUIS ST.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers except children 5 and under, who are free.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (approximately one mile).
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities.
- Please be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes & drink plenty of water, regardless of the temperature.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in with your guide. If you are late, you may join only in the first 10 minutes of the tour, during the walk down St. Louis St. You may reschedule up to 12 hours in advance of departure time with no rebooking fee.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- If you miss your tour, a rescheduling fee of $2.50/pp will apply for same day (if we are able to accommodate you). You must call to reschedule.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.