- 14 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Journey to Pearl Harbor and take a step back in time to an era of conflict and courage on this unforgettable Maui to Oahu day trip. Great for passengers of all ages, take a scenic tour of downtown Honolulu, and relive the moment in history that propelled America into World War II.
- Fully narrated tour
- Round-trip airfares
- Scenic air tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Tour narration by a professional driver/guide
- Round trip coach class air travel to the neighbor island
- Airline Fare and Fuel Surcharge
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
1 Keolani Pl, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
Returns to original departure point
Daily, except Saturday and Sunday
One of the most popular and moving day trips from Maui to Oahu, the Pearl Harbor excursion takes you from the site of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor to the signing of the armistice aboard the USS Missouri.
On your guided tour of the USS Missouri, you'll explore the last battleship built by the US Navy, which served from World War II through to Desert Storm. The Missouri was the site of the 1945 Japanese surrender to the Allies.
Your historic Maui to Oahu day trip continues with a drive past the historic attractions of downtown Honolulu, including:
• Kawaiahao Church
• Iolani Palace - the only royal palace on American soil
• State Library and Archives
• the famous statue of King Kamehameha
• Honolulu Hale
• the Mission Houses Museum
• Waikiki Beach
• Diamond Head Crater (if time permits)
• Nu'unanu Rainforest and Pali Lookout
Before you return to Maui you will also experience the serenity of the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and Courts of the Missing.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Once reservation is made, tour is Non-Refundable and Non-Changeable.
- NO LIQUIDS OR GELS OF ANY KIND WILL BE PERMITTED IN CARRY-ON BAGGAGE. ITEMS MUST BE IN CHECKED BAGGAGE - This includes all beverages, shampoo, suntan lotion, creams, tooth paste, hair gel, and other items of similar consistency. Such items may be transported in checked baggage.
- Passengers may have - Baby formula, breast milk, or juice if a baby or small child is traveling. Prescription medicine with a name that matches the passenger's ticket. Insulin and essential other non-prescription medicines.
- Beverages purchased in the sterile area must be consumed before boarding because they will not be permitted onboard the aircraft.
- The name you enter at the time of booking must be exactly as appears on your photo I.D. Interisland Air Carriers will deny boarding if the passenger name, as shown on valid government-issued I.D. does not match the name on their voucher. This is a Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and FAA requirement. Air Carriers proven to be non-compliant are subject to severe penalties; thus there is no flexibility with this policy.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- FORD ISLAND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS We have been informed that when going over to Ford Island to visit the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum and/or the Battleship Missouri, your guests are required to carry government issued photo identification. Ford Island is an active military base and guests may be asked by security personnel at any time for their identification to ensure a safe environment for all.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.