- 14 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Journey to Pearl Harbor and take a step back in time to an era of conflict and courage on this unforgettable Maui to Oahu day trip. Great for passengers of all ages, take a scenic tour of downtown Honolulu, and relive the moment in history that propelled America into World War II.
- Fully narrated tour
- Round-trip airfares
- Scenic air tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Tour narration by a professional driver/guide
- Round trip coach class air travel to the neighbor island
- Airline Fare and Fuel Surcharge
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
1 Keolani Pl
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Daily, except Saturday and Sunday
One of the most popular and moving day trips from Maui to Oahu, the Pearl Harbor excursion takes you from the site of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor to the signing of the armistice aboard the USS Missouri.
On your guided tour of the USS Missouri, you'll explore the last battleship built by the US Navy, which served from World War II through to Desert Storm. The Missouri was the site of the 1945 Japanese surrender to the Allies.
Your historic Maui to Oahu day trip continues with a drive past the historic attractions of downtown Honolulu, including:
• Kawaiahao Church
• Iolani Palace - the only royal palace on American soil
• State Library and Archives
• the famous statue of King Kamehameha
• Honolulu Hale
• the Mission Houses Museum
• Waikiki Beach
• Diamond Head Crater (if time permits)
• Nu'unanu Rainforest and Pali Lookout
Before you return to Maui you will also experience the serenity of the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and Courts of the Missing.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Once reservation is made, tour is Non-Refundable and Non-Changeable.
- NO LIQUIDS OR GELS OF ANY KIND WILL BE PERMITTED IN CARRY-ON BAGGAGE. ITEMS MUST BE IN CHECKED BAGGAGE - This includes all beverages, shampoo, suntan lotion, creams, tooth paste, hair gel, and other items of similar consistency. Such items may be transported in checked baggage.
- Passengers may have - Baby formula, breast milk, or juice if a baby or small child is traveling. Prescription medicine with a name that matches the passenger's ticket. Insulin and essential other non-prescription medicines.
- Beverages purchased in the sterile area must be consumed before boarding because they will not be permitted onboard the aircraft.
- The name you enter at the time of booking must be exactly as appears on your photo I.D. Interisland Air Carriers will deny boarding if the passenger name, as shown on valid government-issued I.D. does not match the name on their voucher. This is a Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and FAA requirement. Air Carriers proven to be non-compliant are subject to severe penalties; thus there is no flexibility with this policy.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Good visit to Pearl Harbor and the Missouri. Driver was on time and very knowledgeable. Also enjoyed visit to Waikiki Beach. Flights were scheduled with plenty of time and we were met at airports by agents exactly as described. Would certainly recommend this day trip to Honolulu if visiting Maui.
Tour guide was exceptional!! We were extremely fortunate to spend the day with Ernie!
Our tour guide, Kaleo, was great! Very knowledgeable, friendly, and accommodating. Highly recommend! The tour of Pearl Harbor was even more moving than I even imagined. It was absolutely amazing and incredibly moving. Do not miss this tour.
This was a fantastic tour. It was smooth as silk and hassle free. We didn't have to worry about a thing. Our tour guide, Ed, was wonderful. His knowledge of the area and the people was amazing. I would highly recommend this tour.
Great trip. Know that you will spend time in Waikiki along with the Pearl Harbor portion. Wish we had had more than an hour for the USS Missouri, as we didn't get to everything. Waikiki was interesting and we had signed up knowing this was a part of it, but it's just a mass of humanity. We would have been fine just doing the Missouri and Arizona. Also, they met us at airport before we left and were in baggage when we landed so truly great customer service.
Best day ever! So well planned out and fun. The 3 of us had a blast! We saw so much in just one day.
Plenty of time at each destination. Great tour guide.
It was a long day but so very worth it.
Would highly reccommend.
Fantastic Tour. We had a great day, though it was hot when we happened to be there and bottled water was key. We were fortunate to arrive when they were beginning the celebration of King Kamehameha Day and started to drape flowers all over his statue. The guide was very informative and really helped give perspective to the locations we visited. He was really helpful. It is a lot to pack into one day, but it is truly worth it. Lunch options are in a few places, just depending on how much time you spend at the various stops. We ended up having ramen noodles when we stopped in Waikiki. The trip to Pearl Harbor is hard to understate. I hope to get my kids to take this one next time we are in Maui.
Tour guide was magnificent. Kept us involved and entertained. Quite informative, providing insight beyond the norm.
We had a great tour of Pearl Harbor. It started with a flight from Maui on Hawaiin Airlines. Crew was excellent, and the flight short - 30 minutes. Upon landing, we met our tour guide, Jay. He was very knowledgable, and a pleasure to be with. We started with the history video, then taken over to the Arizona Memorial very special location - very respectful to the men who lost their lives there . Next, over to the Missouri, with our tour guide Ford , who gave us a very detailed tour. We were then loaded on a bus, to go downtown. We had about 1 1/2 hours to walk around, and have dinner. We stopped at the International Market Place.
Overall, we were very delighted with our flights, buses, tours, and guides. We would have liked to spend more time at Pearl Harbor. We needed more time at the Missouri, the Bowfin submarine, and the Airplane Museum. Thanks, we have a great time!!
Excellent tour: the site is especially moving and well done and the tour guides - from the person who picked us up at the hotel to the folks who met us at the airport to the all day guide - were fantastic. All were very knowledgeable and polite! Highly recommend this tour with this group!
Great trip, Polynesian tour guide was extremely informative on tour.
Only disappointment was I had booked for 3, only 2 were able to make trip and it was not refundable other tours were able to accommodate cancallation
I enjoyed this tour, for I'm a history buff and like visiting places such as Pearl Harbor. It's one thing to have read about the attack on Pearl Harbor and see the pictures, but to actually visit the place where it all happened and see the USS Arizona lying on the bottom has a definite impact. I enjoyed touring the USS Missouri as well going through the Punchbowl, for now my appreciation for what sacrifices these brave men went through on that infamous day in 1941 has been greatly increased.
This was a fun trip/ all of our travels handled flawlessly! We loved our driver to the airport!
Absolutely loved this tour. Only wish the military hadn't stopped the shuttle to the Memorial. Our tour guide, Ed was FABULOUS!!! If I ever go back I would request him again.
Tour was awesome along with tour guide. Would have wished to stay a little longer at Pearl Harbor, didn't get to tour sub.. Ride through DT Honolulu was crazy, too busy with cars and people! Interesting to compare it to Maui. Was very long day but worth it!
The trip was wonderful! It was very frustrating getting there. We was supposed to meet a greeter at the airport and couldn't find them. Called 3 times and had to find my own way. People at the airport helped us more than anyone. Then when we got to Honolulu we finally come in contact with a rep from the local tour operator. From that point this guy was with us through the entire day and he was more than GREAT!!! Wonderful experience!