- 15 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Visit spectacular Lower Antelope Canyon, Horseshoe Bend and Lake Powell on this all-inclusive high-quality 14-hour, small-group day trip from Las Vegas. Travel through the Virgin River Gorge and colorful Kanab, Utah on your way to Lower Antelope Canyon with your Navajo guide. Hike out to stare down a 1,000-foot sheer rock face at Horseshoe Bend. Views of Lake Powell and Glen Canyon Dam are included, as are continental breakfast, local hot lunch and free WiFi.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Breakfast - Continental breakfast
- Bottled water
- Antelope Canyon Ticket
- Horseshoe Bend Entrance Ticket
Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Nevada
Traveler pickup is offered
Your tour guide will contact you the day before the tour to arrange your pickup.
Returns to original departure point
This small group one day tour starts with early morning pickup from select Las Vegas hotels. Enjoy your included continental breakfast and coffee on the drive through the desert, up through the Virgin River Gorge and past the painted colors of Kanab, Utah. Try the included snacks and drinks, and stay connected with the free on board WiFi on this 4.5 hour ride out to Antelope Canyon.
On arrival, follow your Navajo guide on a tour of Antelope Canyon. Watch as the sunlight bounces around the narrow slot canyon exposing different shades of red, orange, pink and purple. After Antelope Canyon, drive 20 minutes to Page for a comfort stop and lunch. Lunch is included in your tour and consists a sandwich and snacks from a local shop.
From there, drive 5 to 10 minutes out to Horseshoe Bend. Hike the 1.5-mile round-trip to view the 1000-foot sheer rock wall down to the Colorado River. The last stop is at a scenic overlook of Lake Powell.
Sit back and relax on the 4.5-hour drive back to Las Vegas, arriving at your hotel around 8pm.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A small amount of hiking is required
- Minimum Age is 5 years old
- A maximum of 13 people per booking
- Contact the tour operator if you need to make changes to your tour date.
- Most travelers can participate
- Pickups commence 30-60 minutes before the tour begins
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.