- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
From the comfort of climate-controlled tour buses, explore the sights of Washington DC with a hop-on hop-off pass that provides easy transportation to the capital's must-see monuments, memorials, and museums. Listen to live narration on board as you're driven around the city, and hop off at any of the 20 stops to explore attractions such as Lincoln Memorial or the National Air and Space Museum at your own pace. Then rejoin the tour when you are ready to move on to the next stop. Select the 2 day pass option and receive a bonus night tour.
- Excellent value for money
- Fully narrated tour
- Popular choice with kids
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Free WiFi on-board
- Live commentary on-board
- Bathrooms on-board each bus
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Washington DC Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour
Route Duration: 4 hours
- L'Enfant Plaza Southwest
- United States Capitol
- United States Botanic Garden - Botanical Gardens/Garfield Memorial
- Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing
- Smithsonian National Museum of American History
- Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History
- Capital One Arena - Chinatown
- Grand Hyatt Washington
- Ford's Theatre - Madame Tussauds
- InterContinental The Willard Washington D.C.
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial - FDR Memorial
- Lincoln Memorial
- Arlington National Cemetery
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- World War II Memorial
- The White House - W Hotel
- White House Visitor Center
- National Archives Museum
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum / National Air and Space Museum / Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial / Lafayette Square / Capital One Arena / Walter E. Washington Convention Center / DC Trails / Madame Tussauds DC
Operates: Your 24-hour or 48-hour hop-on hop-off tour starts at 478 L'Enfant Plaza SW Washington DC. Hop aboard the bus and set off through the city, getting off at any of the 21 stops on the loop to visit attractions, museums, historic sites, monuments and neighborhoods that interest you. This is the ideal way to create your own sightseeing itinerary with convenient transportation around DC. Select the 48-hour pass, which includes a bonus 3.5 hour night tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Night tour is based upon availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.