- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Soak up the beauty of New Orleans from the decks of the Steamboat NATCHEZ! On this Sunday brunch cruise, travel along the Mississippi River while enjoying live jazz music and savoring a lovely buffet brunch. This authentic paddle-wheel steamboat will whisk you away to the romance and ambiance of yesteryear. Don't forget your camera, as you'll see amazing panoramas of New Orleans' skyline!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- 2 Hour Paddle-wheel boat cruise
- Live Jazz Entertainment
- Brunch (if option selected)
- Local Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Steamboat NATCHEZ
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Drinks (available for purchase)
Gray Line New Orleans, 400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Steamboat NATCHEZ, 400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Head to Toulouse Street in the French Quarter at your selected time for your 2-hour Sunday brunch cruise. Board the Steamboat NATCHEZ, an authentic paddle-wheel steamboat that will take you on an old-time ride along the Mississippi River. This steam-powered vessel has everything from a museum-quality engine room to a megaphone to call the ship's orders.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mississippi River, LA
As you steam ahead on the Mississippi River, enjoy marvelous views of New Orleans’ skyline while being treated to live music performed by a jazz trio. There is also live narration on board.
Inside the cabin or on the outside decks, sit down to a delectable Louisiana-style buffet brunch. Savor dishes such as egg frittatas, Creole shrimp, cheese grist, bread pudding and fresh fruit (see full menu below), all tasty Louisiana favorites! Drinks including mimosas, punch and Bloody Marys are available for purchase.
Your brunch cruise ends back at the French Quarter with plenty of time to continue your New Orleans sightseeing on land.
Sunday Jazz Brunch Cruise Menu
Chicken and Sausage Gumbo
Made with a traditional Louisiana roux and served with rice
Brown Sugar Pineapple Glazed Ham
Shrimp and Grits
Shrimp sautéed with onion, bell pepper, and garlic served alongside hot butter grits
Choice of a classic scramble or scramble with fresh spinach and tomato
Biscuits and Gravy
A popular Southern breakfast dish with sausage and white gravy
Turkey Sausage Patties
Made to order with selection of toppings
Mini Croissants and Biscuits
served with jellies and preserves
Chopped and mixed fresh seasonal fruit
Greek Style Yogurt
Served with almond and cinnamon granola
A New Orleans original! Fresh sliced bananas sautéed in butter, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon
and rum. Served warm atop vanilla ice cream.
White Chocolate Bread Pudding
A soufflé of local Leidenheimer French bread in rich custard
with a decadent white chocolate sauce
Community Coffee and Iced Tea included
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Steamboat NATCHEZ cruises rain or shine.
- Please Note: The Steamboat NATCHEZ will be out of service January 21 - February 15, 2019 for her yearly Coast Guard inspections and general maintenance. All cruises during this time will take place on her sister vessel - the Riverboat CITY of NEW ORLEANS.
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point - just a short stroll from most downtown hotels.
- The Steamboat NATCHEZ is handicap accessible. However, access to the top & bottom decks are by stairs only. Please call us with any questions before finalizing your plans if you have questions on access or personal equipment.
- Cruise is suitable for wheelchairs, but restrooms stalls are not wide enough to accommodate and there are no elevators on board.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.