- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
A visit to Haleakala at dawn is one of the top things to do on Maui—if not all of Hawaii—and on a guided bike tour, you can enjoy this experience in an active way. Watch the sunrise from atop the 10,023-foot (3,055-meter) volcano, admire the volcanic crater, and then bike 26 miles (42 km) from Haleakala National Park all the way down to the ocean at Paia Bay. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
- Family friendly
- All necessary equipment included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of Columbia Sportswear windbreaker jacket
- Use of helmet and chrome cruiser bike
- Entry/Admission - Haleakala Crater
886 Haliimaile Rd, Makawao, HI 96768, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Haleakala Crater, Haleakala National Park, Maui, HI 96768
view the sunrise from a protected building. Rest rooms are available. Local Hawaiians we welcome the sunrise with a ole or Hawaiian chant.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mountain Riders, 886 Haliimaile Ave, Kahului, Maui, HI 96732
Get ready for their adventure down the crater.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Haleakala National Park, Kula, Maui, HI 96790
While descending the Haleakala guest may stop at the gift shop located just inside the park gates.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Historic Makawao Town, Baldwin Ave & Makawao Ave, Makawao, Maui, HI 96768
Quaint town with shops and eateries.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Kula, Kula, Maui, Hawaii
Seasonal Jacaranda trees in bloom, amazing scenic outlooks and varying micro climates while descending Haleakala Crater.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum 13 per booking allowed
- Weight restrictions apply; maximum weight is 280 lbs
- Minimum height required is 5 feet
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.