- 1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Soak in unbeatable views of Southern Maui on this thrilling 75-minute helicopter charter tour! Flying over Southern Maui and all the way up to the impressive dormant volcano Haleakela with a quick landing at our private cliffside location, you will be treated to unobstructed 180-degree views of lush rain forests, sea cliffs and cascading waterfalls.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Professional pilot-guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Flight recording on USB
Returns to original departure point
Daily Morning departures between 8am and 11am or Afternoon departures between 2pm and 5pm. You must call the local operator prior to travel date to confirm exact departure time. Supplier contact info will be provided on with your confirmation.
Check-in 30 mins prior to departure.
Make your way to Kahului heliport on Maui at least 30 minutes before your chosen departure time. The heliport is located at 1 Keolani Pl #110, Kahului, HI 96732.
After a short orientation, climb into the helicopter with your private pilot and take off for a scenic, 75-minute flight over southern Maui. Be sure to have your camera ready for views of the beaches, cliffs, and jungles. Marvel at sweeping views of the dormant Haleakala volcano, then touch down at a private cliffside location. This is a great opportunity to celebrate special occasions with a loved one.
Take off again to fly over the Hana rain forest, as well as some canyons and waterfalls, before returning to the airport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- All passenger names & weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Under representation of body weight may result in cancellation at check-in with no refund.
- Weight Restrictions: Due to FAA regulations, all passengers and bags must be weighed at check-in. For each passenger weighing 240 pounds or more, or combined weights of 420 lbs per couple an additional seat must be purchased. This is for the safety and comfort of all passengers. It is important to provide accurate body weight at checkout.This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. All passengers will be weighed upon check-in.
- It is recommend that all passengers wear dark clothing to help have less reflection in the windows when flying and therefore you can get better photos during your tour
- Not wheelchair Accessible. There is no wheelchair lift to accommodate wheelchair passengers nor can the staff personally/physically assist people into the helicopter
- Flight routes & sights may vary due to weather
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.