- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take in the beautiful Arizona Sonoran Desert at sunset like never before! Floating 2,000-5,000 feet over the desert in a hot air balloon, the 360 degree unobstructed views and peacefulness of flight is breathtaking. Following your 45-60 minute hot air balloon flight, guests are treated to chilled champagne and gourmet evening hors d'oeuvres in the desert, the perfect end to the day.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Gourmet cuisine
- Commemorative flight certificate
- Hotel pickup and drop off (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop off (if option not selected)
702 W Deer Valley Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85027, USA
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Returns to original departure point
Sunset fights - November 1 to March 31
"A magic carpet ride" and "riding on a cloud" are two phrases that have been used to describe the beauty, exhilaration and gentleness of ballooning. The balloon tour lasts approximately 1 hour.
Even though you travel at speeds of five to six miles per hour, there is virtually no sensation of motion because you are flying with the wind. As you gently leave the ground, you'll be amazed at how light the balloon feels.
Your time up, up and away is approximately 45-60 minutes. During your breathtaking journey, enjoy floating at different elevations from as high up as 5,000-feet (1524-meters) in the air to within feet of the ground. You'll take in gorgeous views of the Sonoran Desert, the impressive giant saguaro cacti and the other local flora and fauna. Upon landing you'll relish in a ballooning tradition - a toast with chilled champagne! Post-flight you will enjoy cuisine catered by the award-winning Vincent’s on Camelback.
Sample Menu (subject to change without notice):
• Sunset Hors d'oeuvres
• Chilled Champagne
• Pizza rounds topped with barbecued duck
• Miniature quiche
• Miniature lemon tartlets
• Dark and white chocolate truffles
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not suitable for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with broken bones, or who have had recent surgery
- Passengers must be able to jump off the second step of a ladder onto the ground
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Actual flight time is approximately 1 hour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.