- 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy an in-depth experience of two top New York City attractions with this special-access tour, a Viator Exclusive available nowhere else. Learn about the history of New York on a guided walk down Wall Street, followed by a tour of two symbols of American freedom, liberty and perseverance: the Statue of Liberty and the 9/11 Memorial. After an immersive visit to the World Trade Center site with your expert guide, gain access to the reserve line for the ferry to Liberty Island, offering sweeping views of Ellis Island, New York, New Jersey and New York Harbor. Enjoy an audio tour of Liberty Island and reserved access to the statue’s museum and pedestal. Then, snap photos of iconic Lady Liberty from the water and admire the NYC skyline on your ferry ride back to Lower Manhattan.
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Professional guide
- Wall Street walking tour
- Tour of the 9/11 Memorial
- Priority ferry boarding
- Reserved access to Statue of Liberty pedestal and museum
- Self-guided audio tour of Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, available in 9 languages
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Liberty
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island
- Admission to the Statue of Liberty Crown
- Admission to the 9/11 Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
20 Broad St, New York, NY 10005, USA
Battery Park, New York, NY 10004, USA
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wall Street, New York City, NY 10005
Hear stories on how New York evolved from a Dutch trading colony to the financial capital it is today.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: New York Stock Exchange, 20 Broad St, New York City, NY 10005-2601
Meet your guide next to the NY Stock Exchange. Please note admission is not included in the tour.
Stop At: Federal Hall, 26 Wall St, New York City, NY 10005-1996
See this iconic building where George Washington was sworn in as president.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Trinity Church, Broadway at Wall Street, New York City, NY 10006
Visit this beautiful church and hear stories such as the infamous Hamilton-Burr duel. Guests can go inside if the church is open on that day.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Charging Bull (Wall Street Bull), 26 Broadway, New York City, NY 10004-1703
Pose for a photo with this iconic landmark!
Stop At: The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, 180 Greenwich St World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
Visit the 9/11 Memorial and the incredible man-made waterfalls of Reflecting Absence. Please note admission to the 9/11 Museum is not included with this tour.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: New York Harbor, New York City, NY
Get some great views of the harbor from the ferry to the Statue of Liberty!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Enjoy reserved line and pedestal access tickets at the Statue of Liberty! Your self guided visit can be done at your own pace.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, NY 10017
Visit the Ellis Island Immigration Museum, Wall of Honor and Kissing Post. Your visit is self guided and can be at your own pace.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable shoes
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Due to the advance acquirement of Statue of Liberty Monument tickets, amendments to travel dates cannot be accepted within 48 hours
- Security screening will take place prior to entering the Statue of Liberty. Security is managed by the United States Park Police and visitors to the park are required to undergo airport-style security screening; all persons and property are subject to search
- Please avoid bringing any large items. Smaller items can be checked into lockers at Liberty Island. Large items will have to be left outside at the guest's own risk. Lockers are available for USD$2 per locker for small items. This fee is not included
- Please note: At times, the Statue of Liberty and/or 9/11 Memorial will close due to weather, special events or other circumstances beyond our control. In the instances where the tour operator continues to conduct the tour, but cannot enter the 9/11 Memorial or provide access to the Statue of Liberty, no refunds will be provided. Should this occur, you will be given the option to reschedule to another available tour or given tickets that you can use to enter at a different day
- This tour does NOT include admission to the 9/11 Museum
- Children 3 and under free with paid adult ticket
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.