- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Nashville food, cultural, history, & sightseeing all wrapped into one tour! Hop aboard and take your tastebuds for a ride! Sample Nashville's favorite signature dishes and visit quaint, quirky Nashville neighborhoods along the way! Traveling in a comfortable high-roofed van, we'll pass landmarks, share historic and cultural insights, and treat you to a real "Taste of Nashville."
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
- Fully narrated tour
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Guests may bring beverages to enjoy along the way, at their own expense. All guests must be 21 or older to consume alcohol.
- Gratuities always appreciated.
330 Harrison St, Nashville, TN 37219, USA
Returns to original departure point
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Sample the best of Nashville's classic cuisine. Experience southern specialties like slow-roasted barbecue, our signature hot chicken, and Nashville's own frosty cocktail, the Bushwhacker. You'll also visit a fun, funky neighborhood eatery for a unique twist on southern foods. We'll finish up with great local dessert that will thrill your taste buds. Along the way, you'll see the Capitol, Bicentennial Mall, Sounds Stadium, Germantown, the Cumberland River, East Nashville's Five Points, Nissan Stadium, and more! Your local guide will be more than happy to share insights and tips to help you discover the more of Nashville when on your own after the tour.
You'll travel with a small group of visitors and your local guide, who'll provide you with all the tips and insights to make your trip a success. Discover new foods, learn some fun facts, and make some new friends!
Unique Nashville foods in unique Nashville neighborhoods! Come and Roll With the Foodies!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- All featured food and drink is included. Where alcohol is a featured item, it is included.
- You may BYOB on the van if you like, at your own expense.
- Guests must be 21 or older to consume alcohol. Guests under 21 or not inclined to drink alcoholic beverages will be offered a substitution.
- Water is provided at all food destinations - alcoholic beverages may be available for sale at your own additional expense at some locations.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.