- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Walk in the footsteps of the King of Rock ‘n’ Roll at Elvis Presley’s home, Graceland Mansion, in Memphis, Tennessee. The full Graceland experience will take you from Elvis’ humble beginnings through his rise to superstardom. See how a rock ‘n’ roll legend lived and relaxed with family and friends. Enjoy video, photos, Elvis’ personal mementos, movie memorabilia, stage costumes and much more.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Audio-guided Tour of Graceland with orientation film
- Graceland Archives Experience
- Self-Guided tour of Automobile Museum
- Self-guided tour of Elvis: The Entertainer Career Showcase Museum
- Self-guided tour of Elvis Discovery Exhibits
- Full access to state-of-the art visitor entertainment complex
- See Elvis' Two Custom Airplanes
- Audio Guides in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Portuguese, Chinese
- Entry/Admission - Graceland
- Meals and Beverages
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Graceland, Memphis, Tennessee
The journey to Graceland begins on Elvis Presley Boulevard at Graceland Plaza.
Elvis Experience Tour:
Package includes the Graceland Mansion audio-guided tour with orientation film, Elvis' two custom airplanes (if option selected), along with self-guided tours of the Elvis Presley Automobile Museum, Elvis The Entertainer Career Showcase Museum, Elvis Discovery Exhibits, and More! Elvis' two custom jets can be added to this tour.
All exhibits, except Graceland Mansion are located in the Graceland plaza or at Graceland Crossing.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- From time to time, certain exhibits at Graceland may be closed to the public due to artifacts being changed out or for cleaning or repairs. These occasions are rare and are strategically planned during slower times of the year
- Guests may take photographs with a regular still camera in all areas of the Graceland complex, inside and out, including the mansion property. Flashes of any kind are not allowed inside the mansion or any museums or attractions. Tripods are not allowed as they present a safety hazard for guests walking by.
- When visiting Graceland, audio and video recording equipment cannot be carried on the Graceland Mansion grounds, inside any museums, attractions or gift shops and are not permitted on the tour shuttles. In addition, video mode on digital cameras and cell phones may not be used inside Graceland, on the Graceland Mansion grounds, inside any museums, attractions or gift shops.
- Wheelchairs are available at no charge for use on the mansion property only. Inquire at the shuttle boarding area or with your shuttle driver for assistance at the mansion property. Graceland also has mansion tour shuttles equipped with a wheelchair lift.
- All gift shops, restaurants and visitor facilities, the automobile museum, and the Sincerely Elvis museum are fully wheelchair accessible. The mansion tour is wheelchair accessible except for two rooms in the basement. The airplanes tour is not wheelchair accessible, but guests who cannot physically take the on-board tour may have free access to the terminal to enjoy the video and free access to the airplane display area to view the plane exteriors and take pictures.
- Mansion tour scripts for hearing impaired guests are available at the Guest Services desk and at the mansion.
- Elvis images(s) used by permission, Elvis Presley Enterprises, Inc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Outstanding tour. WE all thoroughly enjoyed this self-paced tour of Graceland and the Visitors centre. It was definitley worth adding on the extra for the automobile and airplane exhibits.
Memphis is my kind of place. I have met the best people, got the best service. I have been washed in southern hospitality. We stayed at the Holiday Inn Conference Center. We went to Graceland. Everyone gave you helpful service with a smile. Thank you each and every one of of you. I am leaving her rested and restored.
To go to Graceland and visit with Elvis was a blast. I just wish that he was still here to show us around.
My first time there and it was fantastic. Even though it was raining it didn't take away any of my enthusiasm for seeing everything. Highly recommend this tour to any Elvis fans!
A once in a lifetime experience, Very well organised and very informative. Lots to see as well as Graceland itself.
Two things. The interest for the house, and grounds, themselves is very good. Interesting to see how this legend lived! Second thing, it was very organized. The amount of information from the audio tour is perfect. It allows for a minimum or maximum interest, but its not dictated by the information over the headphones. There are other tours, of historic houses, where the audio just goes on and on, but this allowed you to listen to concise information and then allows you to browse in more detail if you like.
i can die any day now...i have made it to GRACELAND IF YOU ARE AN ELVIS FAN.....OR NOT.....GO EXPERIENCE IT
THE KING NEEDS TO LIVE ON.....
This tour was AMAZING!!! I was surprised at how authentic Graceland was. You can tell the house is in it's original state. The smell was of an old house. I learned a lot about Elvis that I didn't know. Very organized tour.
My wife and I enjoyed the Guest House at Graceland and the tours of everything Elvis Presley. Elvis was, is, and always will be The King! Look forward to a return trip!
My Granddaughter and I were very much pleased with the Graceland Tour. We are both Elvis fans and could find no wrong with this experience! This was my second tour and her first. I am looking forward to taking another grandchild on this tour in the future. We spent most of our day there going through the mansion, both planes, museum, grounds, grave memorials, and restaurants. Numerous gift shops, it was an enjoyable day.
Wonderful walk back in time. Great tour of the home, and many interesting exhibits.
If you are in Memphis, this is a visit well worth your time and money. The new facility across the road from Graceland houses several exhibition halls featuring Elvis memorabilia - from his vehicle collections to his famous on-stage outfits, his two airplanes and much more - in a well designed facility. Of course, there are also plenty of gift stores offering everything an Elvis fan could ever want, plus several food and Beverage outlets.
A constant flow of shuttle buses take visitors from the exhibition site, across the road to Graceland itself. Visitors are provided with audio equipment that provides a self-guided tour through the house and grounds, including the last resting place of Elvis and his family. The tour provides a huge amount of information about Elvis, his family and lifestyle.
Overall, the experience is smooth and enjoyable and the only time we waited and only for a few minutes was for the shuttle across to Graceland. Highly recommend the activity even if, like me, you are not Elvis-infatuated. If you are a hard-core Elvis fan, you cannot miss this.
As an aside, we also stayed the night at The Guest House at Graceland - a brand new 450-room resort virtually next door to Graceland - and it was a very good hotel.