- 2 to 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Walk in the footsteps of the King of Rock ‘n’ Roll at Elvis Presley’s home, Graceland Mansion, in Memphis, Tennessee. The full Graceland experience will take you from Elvis’ humble beginnings through his rise to superstardom. See how a rock ‘n’ roll legend lived and relaxed with family and friends. Enjoy video, photos, Elvis’ personal mementos, movie memorabilia, stage costumes and much more.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Audio-guided Tour of Graceland with orientation film
- Graceland Archives Experience
- Self-Guided tour of Automobile Museum
- Self-guided tour of Elvis: The Entertainer Career Showcase Museum
- Self-guided tour of Elvis Discovery Exhibits
- Full access to state-of-the art visitor entertainment complex
- See Elvis' Two Custom Airplanes
- Audio Guides in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Portuguese, Chinese
- Entry/Admission - Graceland
- Meals and Beverages
Graceland, Memphis, TN 38116, USA
1/1/2019 - 12/31/2019
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Graceland, 3717 Elvis Presley Blvd., Memphis, TN 38116
The journey to Graceland begins on Elvis Presley Boulevard at Graceland Plaza.
Elvis Experience Tour:
Package includes the Graceland Mansion audio-guided tour with orientation film, Elvis' two custom airplanes (if option selected), along with self-guided tours of the Elvis Presley Automobile Museum, Elvis The Entertainer Career Showcase Museum, Elvis Discovery Exhibits, and More! Elvis' two custom jets can be added to this tour.
All exhibits, except Graceland Mansion are located in the Graceland plaza or at Graceland Crossing.
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- From time to time, certain exhibits at Graceland may be closed to the public due to artifacts being changed out or for cleaning or repairs. These occasions are rare and are strategically planned during slower times of the year
- Guests may take photographs with a regular still camera in all areas of the Graceland complex, inside and out, including the mansion property. Flashes of any kind are not allowed inside the mansion or any museums or attractions. Tripods are not allowed as they present a safety hazard for guests walking by.
- When visiting Graceland, audio and video recording equipment cannot be carried on the Graceland Mansion grounds, inside any museums, attractions or gift shops and are not permitted on the tour shuttles. In addition, video mode on digital cameras and cell phones may not be used inside Graceland, on the Graceland Mansion grounds, inside any museums, attractions or gift shops.
- Wheelchairs are available at no charge for use on the mansion property only. Inquire at the shuttle boarding area or with your shuttle driver for assistance at the mansion property. Graceland also has mansion tour shuttles equipped with a wheelchair lift.
- All gift shops, restaurants and visitor facilities, the automobile museum, and the Sincerely Elvis museum are fully wheelchair accessible. The mansion tour is wheelchair accessible except for two rooms in the basement. The airplanes tour is not wheelchair accessible, but guests who cannot physically take the on-board tour may have free access to the terminal to enjoy the video and free access to the airplane display area to view the plane exteriors and take pictures.
- Mansion tour scripts for hearing impaired guests are available at the Guest Services desk and at the mansion.
- Elvis images(s) used by permission, Elvis Presley Enterprises, Inc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.