- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Venture into the picturesque desert backcountry on this rugged off-roading adventure from Sedona. Enjoy views of spectacular red rock formations and ancient canyons as you explore by Jeep with a professional guide. See what treasures lie in Diamondback Gulch, stand in awe of towering canyon walls, and interpret rock wall art displayed within the 700-year-old ruins of the Honanki Heritage Site — this is one experience you won't forget!
- Professional guide
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
Pink Jeep Tours Sedona, AZ, 204 N State Rte 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most Sedona hotels.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pink Jeep Tours Sedona, 204 N State Route 89a, Sedona, AZ 86336-4220
Experience Sedona’s native archaeological adventure. Explore the Honanki Heritage site, where the indigenous Sinagua people lived and worked between 600 AD until the 1400s.
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This tour involves about a small amount of walking
- Jeeps hold between 6 and 9 passengers, depending on guests' heights and weights
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or for persons with back or neck injuries
- Not recommended for children aged 2 and under
- Comfortable outdoor clothing
- Sturdy hiking boots/tennis shoes
- Bottled water
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.