- 14 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Day tour, if you have only one day to spend in San Blas, you will definitely need to book this tour. This tour is in one of our top Islands in San Blas, Island Waily Lodge, which has top best service and attention, we also offer as additional Breakfast as welcome gesture! Visit also the shipwreck and the natural swiming pool!
We offer umbrellas, beach chairs, Kayaks, paddel board, snorkel mask and lots of fun!
Please consider this is not a guided tour, not English spoken, but you will be fine, its more a trip to realx and learn, however you can ask them to call us at any time.
We support the local community, San Blas is a Indigenous protected zone, so all our staff are
Kuna Local people for Transportation, Boat, Food etc.. you will exprience how they live and learn about their way of life. You can disconnect from the daily routine and have great time with your friends or family.
Private Car for up to 4 people +$50USDpp additional. (Min 2 pax)
Lobster lunch +$15 to 20USD pp.
- Snorkel MASK
- Shared transportation from Panama City – Port – Panama City for 6 passengers
- Shared Boat transportation from Port – Islands– Port
- Tours to Waily, Island Perro and Natural Swimming Pool islands (3 Islands)
- Light Breakfast.
- Island taxes are included.
- 1 Drink (Beer, Bottle wáter or soda)
- Kayaks & Paddel board
- Umbrellas, chairs and towels under request and upton to availability.
- Entry/Admission - San Blas Islands
- Entry/Admission - Isla Perro
- Entrance and port fees (22USD per person)
- Lobster +15-20USD pp.
- Upgrade Private Car for Max 4 passengers +50USDpp. (Min 2 people)
- Infant spot in the car $50USD both ways, or can travel in adult laps for free.
- Pick in Dreams or Westin Playa Bonita $20USD pp. both ways.
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up in all hotels in Panama city. Just leave us a note with your hotel in Panama city if you dont see your hotel. Its not needed to call to confirm. We need also your room number once you make check in.
Hotels outside Panama city has an additional fee $20USD pp aprox. depends on the distance.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Panama San Blas Tours, Panama City 00000 Panama
Pick up in your hotel in Panama city.
Stop At: San Blas Islands, Panama City Panama
Visit Island Waily Lodge have break fast, lunch, use the kayaks, snorkel gear. Umbrellas and beach chairs are given.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Isla Perro, Panama Caribbean Sea Panama
Swim and make snorkel in the sunken boat.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: San Blas Islands, Panama City Panama
Swim in the natural swmiming pool, find your starfish!
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Panama City Panama Temple, Calle Rybicki 3172, Panama City Panama
Back to your hotel in Panama city
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Departure time is at 5:20am in the reception of your hotel. Any delay will have an additional charge, or may imply not to go to SanBlas.
- You are allowed to bring additional beverages.
- Check out from the island is at 3:30pm you should be back in Panama between 6-7pm.
- PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO BRING YOUR ORGINAL PASSPORT. WITH OUT IT, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER TO SAN BLAS.
- Please notice San Blas is an Indian protected zone. All the services are basic and rustic, only kuna people are in charge of all tourist’s services such as food, ground and water transportation, lodging, etc, we work with them to support the local economy. Please take this into consideration, the services are not as in the city, the waiting time can be long, and kunas are more informal. We have provided hospitality train to them, but they are still working on it, their culture is different, they are never in a rush, this is part of the adventure to San Blas. Food is basic such as fresh fried fish with salad and rice.
- The vehicle is 4x4 for 6 passengers plus the driver. Pick up time is between 5:20am to 6:00am depending on the route, you can be first ones of last ones. Please be ready at 5:00AM to avoid any delays to other passengers. No Show – or Mayor delays will incur in a penalty – cost of reservation fee. In case you will be pick up in Costa del este or near to the airport, pick up time is between 5:45 and 6:00am
- Day tour return is at 3:30PM. You will arrive in Panama City between 6:30PM and 7:00PM.
- We recommend you bring your personal hygiene items, towels, sunscreen, mosquito repellent. You can bring a cooler with your own drinks, potable water, snacks and beverages (fruit juice or alcohol) you can by on site or bring it yourself.
- The driver will make a stop in a super market where you can buy a disposable cooler, ice etc.
- In San Blas Islands there are no ATMs, only cash in received. You can buy drinks there, snacks, souvenirs etc.“+Movil” and “Digicel” are the cell phone companies which works in San Blas Islands.
- There is no power electricity in the huts, only light.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transport time is 2.5 hours way in and 2.5 back. Then 40 minutes to the island in boat. Real time in Islands is around 5 hours.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This was a great trip with lots of time to visit in 3 tropical islands! I would definitely recommend it. Our tour guide for the islands Blanco was very attentive and informative! The lunch was very typical of the islands in Panama.
This was a very special experience with the San Blas indigenous people providing lunch and spending time on remote islands with nothing but a small hut or two, palm trees, crystal clear water for snorkeling and kayaking. It's hot and sticky with no pampering but with gracious hosts and a true adventure. Island after island of white sand, palm tress and a hut or two. Incredible. I'd suggest getting in your coffee and breakfast and some snacks ahead of time if you like healthy food to start the day. It's a 5AM pick up and 7PM drop off. Long day but awesome and 100% worth it! Plan a low key day the next day.
Would have wished to eat litlle bit more for lunch.
The boat ride in the morning was awful. I think the normal speed was exceeded and in the result we were suffering... the body was suffering by the strong beats of the waves...it was really hard and not normal. But all we saw was amazing.
It's a great trip, the tour guides organize the trip really well. All three islands are beautiful, and we had a lot of fun! You'll have chance to visit some private islands which are not crowded and you can enjoy the clear blue water and beautiful beach quietly. All the photos and videos we took that day are so beautiful and absolutely no filter needed. Must go!