- 12 to 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Chicago Helicopter Experience provides you the most spectacular, panoramic views of the world’s best skyline from the optimal vantage point.
Your journey begins at our downtown just minutes from the “Loop.” You’ll check in at our guest center where you can learn fun facts about the city and its history. Once aloft, you'll glide through the air in one of our luxurious, state-of-the-art aircraft. Our experienced pilots are well versed in the lore of the city, which they’ll share throughout your 24-mile journey. You’ll marvel at breathtaking vistas of the skyline, Navy Pier, Millennium Park, Buckingham Fountain, Willis (Sears) Tower, John Hancock Center, Wrigley Field and so much more. Bring your camera for the optimal photo ops or get our GoPro to record your exhilarating adventure. Once you land, don’t forget to pick up the photo of you and your helicopter as a souvenir of your amazing event.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Fully narrated tour
- Daytime Helicopter Tour
- All taxes and fees
- Live commentary on board
- Noise cancelling headsets
- Free Parking
- Access to 6,000 sq ft customer experience center
- Entry/Admission - Chicago Helicopter Experience
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Photo in front of the helicopter (available for purchase)
- Go-Pro video (available for purchase)
2420 S Halsted St, Chicago, IL 60608, USA
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chicago Helicopter Experience, 2420 S Halsted St, Chicago, IL 60608-5017
Your helicopter departs and returns from Chicago's only private downtown heliport. Enjoy games, refreshments and relax before taking-off in our lounge
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Chicago Skyline, Chicago, IL 60601
Fly above the Chicago skyline and capture the best views of all the city's famous landmarks, parks, stadiums, shoreline, and iconic skyscrapers
Pass By: Lake Michigan, IL
Soar along the shores of Lake Michigan, the second largest of the Great Lakes, and take in the panoramic views of Chicago’s lakefront
Pass By: Soldier Field, 1410 S Museum Campus Dr, Chicago, IL 60605-2902
Capture photos of Soldier Field, home of the Chicago Bears, from the most unique vantage point
Pass By: Shedd Aquarium, 1200 S. Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, IL 60605-2490
See the Shedd Aquarium and its neoclassical marble building design
Pass By: Grant Park, 337 E Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60601
Grant Park, Chicago's front yard, capture the beautiful landscape from above
Pass By: Buckingham Fountain, Grant Park, Chicago, IL 60605
You’ll fly over Buckingham Fountain, one of the largest fountains in the entire world
Pass By: Skydeck Chicago - Willis Tower, 233 S. Wacker Drive Entrance on Jackson Blvd, Chicago, IL 60606-7147
See the iconic Willis Tower, still referred to as Sears Tower by locals, and the highest observation deck in North America
Pass By: Chicago River, Chicago, IL
Check out the Chicago River, running through the city center from Lake Michigan. These 156 miles of rivers and canals played an intrinsic role in Chicago’s development as an epicenter of industry and transportation
Pass By: Navy Pier, 600 E Grand Ave, Chicago, IL 60611-3419
Circle Navy Pier, a 3,300 ft long pier on Lake Michigan. Throughout its time, the pier served as a dock for commercial traffic, a jail for draft dodgers, a Naval training base, a campus for the University of Illinois, and now home to 50 acres of shops, restaurants and family attractions.
Pass By: Centennial Wheel, 600 E Grand Ave Navy Pier, Chicago, IL 60611-3419
Soar above Centennial Wheel, which is already 200 feet above Navy Pier, and capture this iconic part of Chicago’s skyline
Pass By: 360 Chicago Observation Deck, 875 N Michigan Avenue 94th Floor, Chicago, IL 60611-1803
Cruise next to the John Hancock Center, Chicago’s 4th tallest building and home to 360 Chicago Observatory and it’s moving platform TILT
Pass By: Lincoln Park Zoo, 2001 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60614-4757
Soar above Lincoln Park Zoo, one of the oldest Zoos in North America
Pass By: Millennium Park, 201 East Randolph Street, Chicago, IL 60601-6530
Capture Millennium Park, a 24.5-acre rooftop garden in the Chicago Loop
Pass By: The Magnificent Mile, North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611
Soar above the vibrant “Mag Mile”, this six-lane two-way street is home to upscale shops, restaurants and posh hotels.
Pass By: Wrigley Field, 1060 W. Addison St., Chicago, IL 60613-4566
Catch a glimpse of Wrigley Field, the home of the Chicago Cubs, and the second oldest stadium in American baseball. On game days, Wrigley field is not covered on the route
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
- Guests are required to check in 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
- Subject to weather conditions: If canceled due to weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- All passengers over 18 years of age must have a valid photo ID. At least one passenger 18 years or older must be on the tour.
- Recommended for ages 3 years and above.
- Weight limit maximum of 250 lbs (113 kg) per passenger.
- Seating assignments will be based on a weight and load balance for maximum safety. No seat may be reserved.
- Helicopters are climate controlled.
- Large bags, scarves, hats, and selfie sticks are not allowed in the helicopters. Free lockers are available for storage.
- Free parking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.