- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Admire incredible bird’s-eye views of the Grand Canyon aboard a comfortable, state-of-the-art helicopter on this exhilarating air-only flight. After hotel pickup you'll drive 35-minutes to Boulder City for a stop along the Bypass Bridge for a 20-minute photo stop before driving to the heliport for your flight. This helicopter tour is a great value, and the perfect way to see the Grand Canyon's highlights if you're short on time.
- Likely to Sell Out
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Qualified and professional pilot
- 30-minute (approx.) flight in a state-of-the-art helicopter
- 20-minute photo stop on the Hoover Dam Bridge
- Live commentary from the pilot
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Hoover Dam Bypass
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West
- Entry/Admission - Arizona Last Stop
- Flight over the Las Vegas Strip
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoover Dam Bypass, U.S. Route 93, Las Vegas, NV
After being picked up from your Las Vegas hotel you'll begin with a 35-minute ride to the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge where you'll enjoy a 30-minute stop for photos and a walk over the bridge.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Colorado River, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Soar like an eagle over the mighty Colorado River, past geological rock formation that spans millions of years to the Grand Canyon.
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, Pierce Ferry Road To Diamond Bar Road, AZ 86434
Then you'll take a short ride to the heliport where you'll board your state-of-the-art helicopter and gaze at gorgeous aerial views during a flight to the Grand Canyon. Your pilot will follow the Colorado River bringing you past several extinct volcanoes toward the Grand Canyon West Rim. Explore the depths of the majestic Grand Canyon from the air and witness the awe-inspiring beauty of this natural wonder. After soaring for 20 miles (32 kilometers) over the West Rim, you’ll return to back to the heliport. Throughout your helicopter tour, your experienced pilot will provide expert commentary on the sights you see via a two-way radio headset.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Arizona Last Stop, 20606 US-93, White Hills, AZ 86445, USA
After your flight, enjoy lunch at Arizona Last Stop, known for their large, juicy burgers! Vegetarian options are available.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Las Vegas Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Return to your Las Vegas hotel by van.
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tours require a minimum number of passengers to operate
- Due to comfort, weight and balance of the aircraft, the maximum weight per passenger is 275lbs (125kg / 19.6st)
- Any passenger over 275lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Individual passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels may be accommodated provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking the aircraft
- Veggie options are available. Please note this request in the special requirement field at check out.
- Please note: Seats are determined by passengers weights and front seats cannot be guaranteed at any time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.