- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Eco Endeavors can accommodate up to 12 guests on an Adventure based Eco-Tour through The Ten Thousand Islands of south Florida on our custom built, United States Coast Guard Inspected, Carolina Skiff. Throughout the duration of this 3 hour trip, guests will have the opportunity to see abundant wildlife up close such as dolphin and manatee. We will also stop at an isolated barrier island only accessible by boat to search for rare shells, swim or snorkel. Check us out at EcoEndeavors.org.
- Fuel surcharge
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - TEN THOUSAND ISLANDS NWR
- Entry/Admission - Goodland Boating Park - Collier County
- Bags to collect shells
740 Palm Point Dr, Goodland, FL 34140, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: TEN THOUSAND ISLANDS NWR, 3860 Tollgate Blvd Ste 300, Naples, FL 34114-5444
We will make our way through the 10,000 Islands in search of wildlife. The captain will highlight any interesting sites and talk about our local history and ecology. We then stop at a remote barrier island to explore, swim, look for rare shells, and enjoy the scenic beauty.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Goodland Boating Park - Collier County, 750 Palm Point Drive County Road 92A, Goodland, Marco Island, FL 34140
After visiting the island we will make our way back through the maze of 10,000 Islands in search of more wildlife. We will end back at our departure location.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- YOU MUST EMAIL ECO ENDEAVORS TO RECEIVE CONFIRMATION! (info@EcoEndeavors.org)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.