- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy an exquisite 2-hour sunset sailing adventure aboard a stunning modern-built schooner! Take in the sights aboard Schooner America 2.0, the most elegant schooner in Key West, as you sail by Mallory Square, Sunset Pier, Sand Key Light Tower and more. Sip complimentary sparkling wine, beer, wine and soda accompanied by shrimp cocktail, delicious fresh veggies, and cheese and crackers - all included. Sit back and relax as your captain sails you effortlessly through the emerald green Key West waters and off toward the horizon for a quintessential Florida sunset experience!
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Free drinks included
- Free snacks included
- Complimentary beer, wine, Champagne, and soft drinks
- Complimentary hors d’ oeuvres
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
201 William St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mallory Square, 400 Wall St, Key West, FL 33040-6633
Enjoy views of some famous Key West landmarks from the water as the boat sails along the coast and onward into the sunset!
Pass By: Fort Zachary Taylor Historic State Park, 601 Howard England Way, Key West, FL 33040-8395
See the famous Fort Zachary from the water as you sail by.
Pass By: Sunset Pier, Duval St Ocean Key Resort & Spa, Key West, FL 33040
Enjoy great waterside views of Sunset Pier and other famous Key West landmarks as the captain sails America 2.0 alongside the coastline and onward!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We recommend bringing a light jacket as it's often cooler on the water.
- Must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.