- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Beautiful Sonoma Valley is your destination on this laid-back, fun-filled, all-day tour. You will learn much about the region from your friendly and knowledgeable guide and will have the opportunity to sample many of the delicious wines that have made Northern California a world-renowned wine producing region. You will travel with a small group (limited to 12 people) to three of Sonoma’s finest boutique wineries where you will spend approximately one hour at each winery. This journey also includes a stop in scenic Sausalito, a stop at the Golden Gate Bridge, and a lunch stop in the historic town of Sonoma where you can select from one of the many fantastic restaurants on the square. If you’re feeling adventurous you can even take a walk into the past at Mission San Francisco Solano. Tasting fees at all wineries are included!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Wine tastings at three wineries
- Professional driver/guide
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Sausalito Ferry
1301 Palace Dr, 1301 Palace Dr, San Francisco, CA 94115, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most hotels in Downtown San Francisco (SOMA, Union Square, Civic Center, Nob Hill, Fisherman's Wharf and the Marina District). You will be informed of your pick up time (between 8:10am and 8:55am) prior to your tour date. Please be sure to confirm your pick up location and time ahead of the tour. We also can pick you up at several locations along our way in Marin County. **IF YOU ARE STAYING WITH FRIENDS/FAMILY OR AT A VACATION RENTAL THAT IS NOT IN OUR PICK UP ZONE (DOWNTOWN SAN FRANCISCO) PLEASE CONTACT US ASAP WHEN YOU BOOK YOUR TOUR SO THAT WE CAN ARRANGE A PICK UP ALONG OUR ROUTE THAT IS CONVENIENT.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Daily except Sunday
Your adventure begins with a pick up from your hotel/accommodation in downtown San Francisco at 9am. Get to know your travel companions for the day as you head out of town and across the Golden Gate Bridge. You will learn about San Francisco's fascinating history as you travel northward and take in the beautiful scenery on your way to Sonoma Valley.
Once in Sonoma you will visit three carefully-selected boutique wineries, where you will experience excellent hospitality as you learn all about wine and what makes this area one of the premier wine-producing regions on the planet, all while sampling many delicious local wine varietals and blends. Wineries may include Cline Cellars, Homewood Winery and Mayo Family Winery but are subject to change based on availability.
Your lunch stop (at your own expense) will be in downtown Sonoma where you can wander the beautiful plaza and select from one of the many fantastic restaurants on the square. You can have a look at one of California's oldest settlements at the historic mission, or you can check out the many boutiques and gourmet shops.
Your journey back to San Francisco will include a short stop in the scenic, seaside village of Sausalito, where you will have the option to stay and return to San Francisco via a cruise across the bay (the cost of the ferry is not included in the price of the tour). From Sausalito, the tour makes one final stop to take in majestic views of San Francisco and the Golden Gate Bridge, and then you will be dropped off back in San Francisco between 4:30-5pm.
This small group tour is designed for travelers who seek an intimate experience where they can make new friends, learn a thing or two, and have fun in a very laid-back environment.
• 8:30-9am: Hotel Pick-ups
• 10-Noon: Sonoma Valley Wine Tastings (fees included)
• Noon-1pm: Lunch stop in Historic Sonoma Square
• 1-3pm: More Wine Tasting (fees included)
• 4pm: Sausalito & Golden Gate Bridge
• 4:30-5pm: Hotel drop-offs
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Pick up at other locations in San Francisco and Southern Marin County may be possible on special request
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- This tour operates in all weather conditions and the weather can vary dramatically in the Bay Area so please dress in layers
- Tour vehicles are not wheelchair accessible, if traveling with a wheelchair or any other mobility device please provide advanced notice to the tour operator
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.