- 3 hours (Approx.)
Seattle’s must-see marvel is now a can’t-miss experience after the Space Needle's transformational renovation. Explore two entirely new levels of thrills, plus views of sparkling waters and snow-capped mountains. Step out on The Loupe, the world’s first and only revolving glass floor, for never-before-seen views of the structure and city. Lean into tilting glass walls on the open-air outdoor observation deck. Float over Seattle on one of 24 Skyrisers, angled glass benches perched around the outdoor deck.
Located next to the Space Needle, Chihuly Garden and Glass lets you immerse yourself in a world where curiosity, creativity and color come to life. Throughout the Galleries, ever-changing Garden and signature Glasshouse, you’ll be inspired by artist Dale Chihuly’s innovation and passion. All guests receive complimentary digital photo downloads and access to daily Gallery Talks and live glass demonstrations. Admission includes complimentary audio tour (smartphone required).
- All entrance fees included
- Ideal choice for families
- Space Needle: free digital photos, virtual reality, glass floor, outdoor deck.
- Chihuly Garden and Glass: live glass demonstrations, free digital photos, gallery talks.
- Entry/Admission - Space Needle
- Entry/Admission - Chihuly Garden and Glass
- Transportation to/from attraction
- Food and drinks
Seattle Space Needle, Seattle Center
5/24/2019 - 9/2/2019
|Monday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Thursday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Friday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Saturday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Monday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Visit: Space Needle, 400 Broad Street, Seattle, WA 98109-4607
Seattle’s must-see marvel is now a can’t-miss experience after a transformational renovation. World’s first revolving glass floor, outdoor deck with tilting glass walls.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Visit: Chihuly Garden and Glass, 305 Harrison Street, Seattle, WA 98109-4623
Immerse yourself in a world where curiosity, creativity and color come to life. Throughout the Galleries, ever-changing Garden and signature Glasshouse, you’ll be inspired by artist Dale Chihuly’s innovation and passion.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must have a paper voucher, electronic vouchers will not be accepted
- Voucher is valid for one-time use, any day during normal operating hours
- All customer names must be provided at booking
- Please redeem printed voucher at the Space Needle to be issued a timed ticket for both attractions-even if you'd like to visit Chihuly Garden and Glass first
- Chihuly Garden and Glass will close early - in part or in whole - on the following dates (as of 8/5/2019): August 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 17, 20, 22, 27, 31, and September 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 15, 19, 21, 26, 27. For full closure details, visit chihulygardenandglass.com/closures to plan your trip accordingly. Visiting before 1PM on early closure dates should allow enough time to see the entire Exhibition before the closure (in most cases).
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.