- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Encounter the endangered West Indian Manatee in Crystal River’s idyllic Kings Bay National Wildlife Refuge. Your US Coast Guard licensed captains and guides will take you into the 600 acre spring fed refuge waters for viewing and snorkeling with these friendly, curious, slow moving gentle giants. All equipment, fees and beverages are included.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All necessary equipment included
- Fully narrated tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Use of equipment (mask, snorkel gear and wet suit)
- Beverages (bottled water, coffee and hot chocolate)
- Professional guide
- Introductory/instructional video offered in English, French, German, Japanese, or Spanish
- Food and beverages (unless otherwise specified)
- Photo DVD (available to purchase)
- Towel and swimsuit
498 SE Kings Bay Dr, Crystal River, FL 34429, USA
Returns to original departure point
363 Days a year - Monday thru Sunday
Called Crystal River for a reason, you will have the chance to swim and snorkel in the warm spring fed waters where many West Indian Manatees call home. Located just 1.5 hours West of Orlando, you'll meet your guide who will take you into the Crystal River National Wildlife Refuge which is known as the best locations for viewing and snorkeling with these friendly, curious and slow moving and gentle giants.
After checking in at the tour center you will watch a brief video about the manatees, go over the rules of swimming and how to interact in a manner that is fun for both you and the manatees. You are then fitted for a wetsuit to prepare you for your snorkeling adventure. Your guides will photograph the highlights of your entire manatee swim tour from start to finish, both above and below the water. Upon returning to the tour center, a high-resolution picture CD containing images from your manatee tour will be available for you to purchase if desired.
Please note: early morning departures are the best time to swim with the manatees. For a speedier check-in process, it is advised that you have your swimsuits on under your clothes. Please bring a towel and a plastic bag to hold your belongings.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing pricing applies to all travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wetsuits are available in all sizes from toddlers (2 years old and up) to adults up to 5X
- It is advised that you have your swimsuit on underneath your clothes for a quicker check-in
- Please bring a towel and a plastic bag to hold your belongings
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.