- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy the serene San Francisco Bay at sunset on this evening with the Sunset Cruise aboard a luxurious catamaran. Sail by Alcatraz Island, under the Golden Gate Bridge and look for sea lions, then cruise down the city skyline.
Both the Adventure Cat 55' or 65' catamaran are complete with a 360-degree, protected viewing area for those who don't like the wind in their faces as well as canvas trampoline nets where you can experience the ocean and sights in the open sea air.
- Free drinks included
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- 1.5-hour sunset cruise
- Light hors d'oeuvres
- Two complimentary drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Pier 39, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Returns to original departure point
March to November
Friday, Saturday and Sunday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pier 39, Beach Street & The Embarcadero Parking area, San Francisco, CA 94133
Your tour departs from the Pier 39 (Dock J) where you can experience a colony of grunting sea lions before you begin your journey!
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: San Francisco Bay, San Francisco, CA
On this unforgettable evening cruise, enjoy light hors d'oeuvres and two complimentary drinks as you sail around the San Francisco Bay.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Alcatraz Island, Pier 33, San Francisco, CA 94133
Sail by the historic Alcatraz Island
Pass By: Golden Gate Bridge, US-101, San Francisco, CA 94129
Watch the city slowly light up behind you as the Golden Gate bridge glows in the dwindling sunlight.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No outside beverages may be brought on board
- Please bring a jacket and wear soft-soled shoes
- During the months of March, April and November, the weather in San Francisco can be unpredictable. Please ensure that you provide the name of your hotel and/or mobile number so that you may be contacted in case of cancellation or rescheduling
- Audio guides are available in English, Mandarin, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish. Please bring headphones if you plan on using the audio guide.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 66 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.