- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
On this tour from Orlando, take a narrated boat cruise on the Crystal River to snorkel and swim in an area known to be a manatee habitat. Then, take an exhilarating airboat tour on the Homosassa River and visit Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park to watch a manatee-feeding session, and see other animals including bears, panthers, and alligators. You'll enjoy a day out on the water getting to know Florida's local wildlife. Breakfast and lunch are included.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Snorkel gear included
- Breakfast included
- Ideal choice for families
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Lunch included
- Professional guide
- 30-minute Airboat tour
- Boat cruise, Kayak or Paddleboard
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop off (select hotels only)
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Crystal River
- Entry/Admission - Wild Bill's Airboat Tours
- Entry/Admission - Ellie Schiller Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park
1: Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa, 8113 Resort Village Drive, Orlando, FL 32821, USA
2: WildSide Texas BBQ, 7725 W Irlo Bronson Meml Hwy, Kissimmee, FL 34747, USA
3: Walt Disney World Swan Resort, 1200 Epcot Resorts Blvd, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830, USA
4: Firehouse Subs, 12515 FL-535 #515, Orlando, FL 32836, USA
5: Universal Orlando Resort, 6000 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
6: Rosen Inn International, 7600 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
7: Rosen Inn At Pointe Orlando, 9000 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
8: Señor Frog's, 8747 International Dr #103, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
Returns to original departure point
Tuesday and Friday - April to October
Tuesday - November to March
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Crystal River, FL
Your day starts in Orlando with breakfast. Then, it's off to join a team of manatee experts for a narrated boat cruise on the picturesque Crystal River, home to one of the world's largest populations of endangered West Indian manatees. Learn how this large, harmless aquatic mammal is under threat due to loss of habitat. With your provided mask and snorkel, you are encouraged to go for a swim in an area known for manatee sightings while under the guidance of certified dive masters.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Wild Bill's Airboat Tours, 12430 E Gulf to Lake Hwy, Inverness, FL 34450, USA
After your cruise, enjoy a picnic-style lunch overlooking this beautiful sanctuary. Your adventure continues in the afternoon with a 30-minute airboat tour on the Homosassa River. During your airboat ride, keep your eyes peeled for manatees and dolphins, as well as a host of other wildlife.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ellie Schiller Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park, 4150 S Suncoast Blvd, Homosassa Springs, FL 34446-1168
To end your day, visit Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park, famous throughout Florida for its efforts in rehabilitating injured animals. You'll see more manatees during an informative and entertaining feeding session with a park ranger. You may also spot bears, panthers, alligators and even a hippo as you explore the rest of the park. Afterward, you'll be taken back to Orlando.
Please note: Manatee season is from October to March. Sightings are very common, however as the animals are wild, no guarantee can be made.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Items recommended to bring: towel, bathing suit, sunscreen, insect repellant, camera
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.