- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
While you are in New York, don't miss your chance to see the longest-running Broadway show in history, Andrew Lloyd Webber's magical The Phantom of Opera. Enjoy seating in the prime Orchestra or Front Mezzanine section of New York's historic Majestic Theatre. The top tickets typically sell out weeks in advance, so book now to guarantee your seat at one of the world's most famous musical theater performances!
- See a show on Broadway
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Theater restoration charges
- Viator brokerage fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Majestic Theater, New York
Daily, except Sunday and Tuesday
Based on the classic novel by Gaston Leroux, The Phantom of the Opera tells the story of a masked figure who lurks beneath the catacombs of the Paris Opera House, exercising a reign of terror over all who inhabit it. He falls madly in love with an innocent young soprano, Christine, and devotes himself to creating a new star by nurturing her extraordinary talents, employing all of the devious methods at his command.
The longest-running show currently playing on Broadway, The Phantom of the Opera became the longest-running show in Broadway history on January 6, 2006 when it played its 7,486th performance, surpassing previous record-run of Cats. It has been dazzling audiences since its debut on Broadway in 1988 where it swept the Tonys winning awards for Best Musical, Best Director, Leading Actor in Musical, Featured Actress in a Musical and more. It is a Broadway institution not to be missed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance, no earlier than one hour before performance time. You will be required to present this voucher, along with photo ID in exchange for your tickets
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Accessible Seating, please advise in the ‘Special Requirements’ field at the time of check out:
- Wheelchair seating (empty wheelchair space)
- Transfer seating (retractable arm aisle seat)
- Accessible Aisle seating (aisle seat)
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
This show is stunning! Booking with Viator is the way to go! No problems, great seating!
This is a must see in NYC !! We have seen the show twice in different places but the one in NYC is amazing
Phantom of the Opera is a must see on everyone's list of Broadway shows and this production was fantastic!
Phantom of the Opera was amazing. We had wonderful seats, front row looking down into the orchestra pit.
Some people might think that is too close, it wasn't, the orchestra was brilliant and added to the fabulous production.
The Opera was our first show on Broadway and the performance was much better than expected.
Got lovely seats on the 2nd row, orchestra. Very close to the stage and without spoiling the surprise element, some of the show effects involved my section of the audience so that was very cool.
Excellent production, great vocals. First time I've seen the Phantom of the Opera. Highly recommended.
The afternoon was wonderful. The staging was beyond explanation. Without the performers or the music, the scenes would have sent me home with a smile. The theater was very comfortable and well suited to the performance. I thought I liked the music before I got there. But to see it live with great actors took it to a level beyond my highest anticipation. I would be defintely recommend it and possibly return.
Went during the week for the matinee it was such a great show we would see it t again.
We had amazing tkts, best in the house - even the staff said it. Brilliant show and definitely one of the best I've ever seen. Dont bother printing tickets at home, collect from box office then you skip the very long queue! Worth the money I paid for them and would do so again