- 90 to 120 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This is a beginner scuba diving tour in the ocean. Absolutely NO experience is needed and we provide everything!
• Adults & children ages 10 and up
• Depths are 15-40 feet (depending on your comfort level)
• We provide absolutely everything
• All tours are in the ocean on a Reef
• Guaranteed to see aquatic life and fish
• Complimentary Go-Pro video.
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Free drinks included
Horseshoe Beach, 1969 Overseas Hwy, Big Pine Key, FL 33043, USA
Returns to original departure point
What to Expect
*Remember* this tour is for beginners so no prior scuba diving or swimming experience is required.
• Fundamentals Briefing:
Your dive professional will start you out from the beach where he/she will go over information and fundamentals of scuba diving. Usually 10-15 minutes.
• Getting Comfortable:
Your dive pro will start you out in waist deep water (3ft) to get you comfortable with breathing underwater and teach you some basic scuba diving skills.
• Guided Scuba Dive Tour:
After the dive pros get you comfortable and they are comfortable with you, they will give you an underwater tour, showing you all the beautiful aquatic life and fish. They’ll also capture some of those memories on video!
1.5-2 hours (depending on your group size and how you do in the water)
The length of the dive varies for everyone whether your a seasoned diver or a beginner, depending on your comfort level and air consumption. This is a one-tank dive.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- There is no charge and a full refund will be issued if we have to cancel for weather
- Diving within 12 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.