- 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Chicago Helicopter Experience provides you the most spectacular, panoramic views of the world’s best skyline from the optimal vantage point. Your journey begins at our downtown just minutes from the “Loop.”
You’ll check in at our guest center where you can learn fun facts about the city and its history.
Once aloft, you'll glide through the air in one of our luxurious, state-of-the-art aircraft. Our experienced pilots are well versed in the lore of the city, which they’ll share throughout your 24-mile journey. You’ll marvel at breathtaking vistas of the skyline, Navy Pier, Millennium Park, Buckingham Fountain, Willis (Sears) Tower, John Hancock Center, Wrigley Field and so much more.
Bring your camera for the optimal photo ops or utilize one of our GoPros to record your exhilarating adventure. A photo to commemorate your experience will be available for purchase.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Access to 6,000 sq ft customer experience center
- All taxes and fees
- Free Parking
- Live commentary on board
- Nighttime helicopter tour
- Noise cancelling headsets
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Go-Pro video (available for purchase)
- Photo in front of the helicopter (available for purchase)
Chicago Helicopter Experience Downtown Heliport
Returns to original departure point
Wednesday thru Sunday
Chicago’s beauty is legendary. At night it’s positively magical. You'll remember our Night Tour’s stunning views of the glowing cityscape for years to come.
You’ll depart from our downtown heliport, just minutes from the “Loop.” Before your flight, enjoy fun facts on the history of Chicago and “pilot an aircraft” from the interactive flight simulator in our 6,000 square-foot guest center.
Then, take off! Marvel at the sparkling lights adorning the city as you glide through the night sky aboard one of our state-of-the-art helicopters. Catch Buckingham Fountain’s glimmering light show in the summer or Michigan Avenue ablaze at holiday time.Take in the majestic sight of glittering buildings along the lakefront.
You’ll see Navy Pier, luminous along the shoreline, colorful lights from magnificent skyscrapers reflecting onto the Chicago River, sparkling Millennium Park and Soldier Field. Fly along the coastline to view Chicago's famous Lincoln Park Zoo Lights festival, Lakeview, and historic Wrigley Field--home of the champion Chicago Cubs. As you glide across the city your pilot will share facts and folklore that bring Chicago to life.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
- All passengers over 18 years of age must have a valid photo ID. At least one passenger 18 years or older must be on the tour.
- Free parking
- Guests are required to check in 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time.
- Helicopters are climate controlled.
- Large bags, scarves, hats, and selfie sticks are not allowed in the helicopters. Free lockers are available for storage.
- Recommended for ages 3 years and above.
- Seating assignments will be based on a weight and load balance for maximum safety. No seat may be reserved.
- Subject to weather conditions: If canceled due to weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Weight limit maximum of 250 lbs (113 kg) per passenger.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.