- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The 3-hour San Antonio Missions tour will provide an insider look at what life was like in the 18th century, and how these important religious sites have earned their UNESCO World Heritage status, the only World Heritage site in all of Texas! The Missions Tour is the only tour in town that takes you on a guided tour of all four San Antonio missions located on the mission trail!
The maximum capacity of the tour is only 11 guests to ensure a unique and personalized experience. Our tour guides are San Antonio locals and have an abundance of information to share.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Fully narrated tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- Tour guide
- Transportation from the St. Anthony Hotel
- Infant or child car seats
The St. Anthony, a Luxury Collection Hotel, San Antonio, 300 E Travis St, San Antonio, TX 78205, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mission Espada, 10040 Espada Rd, San Antonio, TX 78214-3815
Visit Mission Espada which is the oldest mission, built in 1690.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Mission San Juan, 9101 Graf Rd, San Antonio, TX 78214-3625
Head over to Mission San Juan Capistrano which was originally built in East Texas and moved to San Antonio in 1716.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Mission Concepcion, 807 Mission Rd, San Antonio, TX 78210-4528
Next, Mission Concepción, which is the best preserved of all the missions.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mission San Jose, 6701 San Jose Dr, San Antonio, TX 78214-2715
Lastly, Mission San Jose, the biggest of all the missions, which was built in 1720. This tour is a fun day out-and-about, exploring each mission while the guide paints a picture for you to envision mission life back in the 1800's. Learn why San Antonio was the perfect spot for these missions to strive and what eventually lead to their decline.
Your tour will end back at its original departure point.
Duration: 40 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Each individual must purchase a ticket
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Guest must provide infant seat or car seat for children
- A maximum of 11 people per booking
- Please dress comfortably and according to the weather. The missions are an outside venue.
- The Missions are active parishes and the churches are run by the Catholic Arch Diocese of San Antonio. There may be times when the church is in use and closed to public viewing.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.