- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Snuggle up with your partner and soak up the best views of the West Maui Mountains on a romantic Maui dinner cruise. After watching the stars come out over the ocean, take to the dance floor or sit back and relax during your Maui cocktail cruise.
- 3-Course Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Table Side Service
- 3 Free Cocktails (ID required)
- Live Music and Dancing on Maui's Largest Dance Floor
- Whale Watching (seasonal)
- Local taxes and Harbor Fees
- Fuel surcharge
654 Wharf St, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Returns to original departure point
As the sun sets on the horizon, your Maui sunset dinner cruise aboard the Maui Princess takes you sailing along the coast of West Maui to see the islands of Molokai and Lanai light up for the night.
While you enjoy the spectacular sunset views, you'll be served table-side by the Maui Princess's friendly staff. Enjoy a delicious meal, drinks, dessert and live entertainment in the air-conditioned main cabin or on the upper open-air deck.
After dinner, there's live music and dancing in the main cabin, or you can stay at your table to enjoy the remainder of your evening Maui dinner cruise along the coastline.
Maui dinner cruises are an unforgettable activity, one you'll want to experience every time you visit Hawaii!
*Please specify your meal (prime rib, chicken, vegetarian or mahi mahi) in the special requirements field at the time of checkout.
Choose One Entree:
• 12 oz. cut Prime Rib (Carved On-board) with Au Jus and Horseradish
• Island Roasted Chicken
• Macadamia Nut Encrusted Mahi Mahi with Buerre Blanc Sauce
• Vegetarian Polpette served with Steamed Vegetables in a Tomato Marinara Sauce
• Garden Salad with Croutons and Papaya Seed Dressing
• New Potatoes
• Dinner Rolls
• Cheesecake with Seasonal Fruit Glaze*Please specify your meal (prime rib, chicken, vegetarian or mahi mahi) when booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please choose your meal (prime rib, chicken, vegetarian or mahi mahi) upon checkout.
- You must bring valid photo identification if you wish to consume alcoholic beverages on board
- Maximum capacity is 300 passengers
- Tour operator reserves the right to substitute vessels, routes and destinations based on vessel operations, weather and sea conditions without notice
- Due to new Homeland Security Procedures all passengers may be subject to a random search of their personal effects (including carry ons) and all passengers must be able to provide identification upon the request of vessel personnel as proof of his/her identity. Due to these changes it is imperative that each guest have a valid ID with them at all times
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.