- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Snuggle up with your partner and soak up the best views of the West Maui Mountains on a romantic Maui dinner cruise. After watching the stars come out over the ocean, take to the dance floor or sit back and relax during your Maui cocktail cruise.
- 3-Course Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Table Side Service
- 3 Free Cocktails (ID required)
- Live Music and Dancing on Maui's Largest Dance Floor
- Whale Watching (seasonal)
- Local taxes and Harbor Fees
- Fuel surcharge
654 Wharf St
Returns to original departure point
As the sun sets on the horizon, your Maui sunset dinner cruise aboard the Maui Princess takes you sailing along the coast of West Maui to see the islands of Molokai and Lanai light up for the night.
While you enjoy the spectacular sunset views, you'll be served table-side by the Maui Princess's friendly staff. Enjoy a delicious meal, drinks, dessert and live entertainment in the air-conditioned main cabin or on the upper open-air deck.
After dinner, there's live music and dancing in the main cabin, or you can stay at your table to enjoy the remainder of your evening Maui dinner cruise along the coastline.
Maui dinner cruises are an unforgettable activity, one you'll want to experience every time you visit Hawaii!
*Please specify your meal (prime rib, chicken, vegetarian or mahi mahi) in the special requirements field at the time of checkout.
Choose One Entree:
• 12 oz. cut Prime Rib (Carved On-board) with Au Jus and Horseradish
• Island Roasted Chicken
• Macadamia Nut Encrusted Mahi Mahi with Buerre Blanc Sauce
• Vegetarian Polpette served with Steamed Vegetables in a Tomato Marinara Sauce
• Garden Salad with Croutons and Papaya Seed Dressing
• New Potatoes
• Dinner Rolls
• Cheesecake with Seasonal Fruit Glaze*Please specify your meal (prime rib, chicken, vegetarian or mahi mahi) when booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please choose your meal (prime rib, chicken, vegetarian or mahi mahi) upon checkout.
- You must bring valid photo identification if you wish to consume alcoholic beverages on board
- Maximum capacity is 300 passengers
- Tour operator reserves the right to substitute vessels, routes and destinations based on vessel operations, weather and sea conditions without notice
- Due to new Homeland Security Procedures all passengers may be subject to a random search of their personal effects (including carry ons) and all passengers must be able to provide identification upon the request of vessel personnel as proof of his/her identity. Due to these changes it is imperative that each guest have a valid ID with them at all times
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Great crew and the food was very good. We would go again on a future trip to Maui.
Tour was great and the food was great! A wonderful experience overall! Suggest dressing in warm clothes or carrying a sweater/ jacket along, as it can get really windy sometimes!
Excellent value for the price. Was my daughter's birthday dinner and the food and service were excellent.
We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner cruise, especially the wonderful crew who were so helpful and wanted us to have a good time. The live music was fantastic and very tasteful during the trip. Cannot say enough about the quality of service and cannot wait to do it again on our next trip! Highly recommend!!
Cruise was great. Food was delicious. We had the chicken, fish and prime rib and it was wonderful.
Very good service and the entertainment was great also. Would do it again.
This was a great romantic sunset cruise. The food was excellent and the staff was very attentive, polite. High recommend.
Friendly crew, good food, nice relaxing environment. Friendly warning though, we were unexpectedly sat at a table with a couple we did not know. Luckily, we had a great time getting to know them, but I'm sure not all exchanges go so well.
Fantastic! Dinner was very good, service was great and I don't think we've seen as many stars in the night sky before. That was absolutely gob smacking. Would do it again!
My husband and I were picked up by a shuttle for this event--had a great tour along the way. My husband was on a walker due to surgery and the shuttle driver and staff on the boat were excellent in accommodating him. The food, entertainment, whale watching, servers, were fabulous. We actually saw more whales and closer up on this trip than on the whale watching boat we took the day before. Lastly, the couple we dined with will stay in touch as well--a lovely couple. Thank you for making this so pleasant and keep doing it. We'll be back!!!!!