- 15 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Journey to one of the Seven Wonders of the World on this day tour from Las Vegas. After hotel pick-up from most hotels on the Strip, you'll head out to the South Rim - the most beautiful part of the Grand Canyon. Upon arrival at the canyon, you will have three hours of free time to explore the area and your guide will provide you with some suggested itineraries to help maximize your time here. Continental breakfast is included as well as a deli-style lunch.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- Family friendly
- Fully narrated tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Day Tour
- National Park fees
- Breakfast - Continental breakfast
- Deli style lunch
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon South Rim
- Entry/Admission - Mather Point
- Entry/Admission - Yavapai Point
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable
Las Vegas, NV, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point at approximately 10 p.m.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Canyon South Rim, Highway 64, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
After arriving by bus at the Grand Canyon National Park's South Rim, your tour guide will brief you on the highlights of the Grand Canyon so you can make the most of your time here. You will have three (3) hours of free time to explore this wonder of the world at your own pace. Your deli-style lunch can be taken with you to enjoy at one of the lookout points.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mather Point, 2 1/2 Miles North Of Park Entrance, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
You will have the option to walk the 2.5 mile paved trail that allows you to walk from Grand Canyon Village to Mather Point where you can marvel at the breathtaking panoramic views of the canyon. Along the trail, enjoy the breeze through the Pinion and Juniper Pine trees as well as view earth's most mysterious and spectacular of landscapes - it's a place like nowhere else!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Yavapai Point, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
Walk out onto the railed lookout and view Yavapai Point. From here, you can continue on the Rim trail and finish your hike before boarding the shuttle bus back to Grand Canyon Village.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hoover Dam Bypass, U.S. Route 93, Las Vegas, NV
Your tour will also include stops along your journey at the Hoover Dam lookout point and Williams or Seligman on historic Route 66 in Arizona.
Duration: 20 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all traveler
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Large luggage not permitted crossing Hoover Dam due to security requirements. Additional fees apply for luggage transfer if brought on tour
- Light morning continental breakfast includes muffins, breakfast bars, banana and juice
- Deli style lunch includes choices of Turkey, Roast Beef, Ham, Vegetarian or Gluten Free Salad with or without meat
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.