- 3 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The New York City Freestyle Pass offers flexibility, convenience, iconic sightseeing and entry into some of the coolest NYC attractions!
You’ll have full access to all 3 hop-on, hop-off bus loops through Uptown, Downtown and Brooklyn. Sit back and enjoy double-decker views as professional guides point out world-famous landmarks, including Times Square, the Empire State Building, Madison Square Garden, Rockefeller Center, the Brooklyn Bridge, and the Statue of Liberty! In all, you’ll see 40+ top attractions and learn the background of New York’s neighborhoods, from the classic to the most eccentric.
Your Pass also includes admission to the top attractions of your choice! Just select a 1-attraction, 3-attraction, 5-attraction or 7-attraction pass and choose from the list of the city’s most popular attractions.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Fully narrated tour
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Ideal choice for families
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- 48-Hour or 72-Hour Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Uptown, Downtown and Brooklyn Loop
- Double Decker Bus Night Tour
- Hop-on Hop-off Cruise
- Live tour guide (aboard buses and cruise), English only
- Eat & Play Discount Card
- Choice of one, three, five or seven attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Downtown Loop -
Tour length: Approx. 2.5 hours
Departures: Daily / Every 20-25 min from 8am to 6pm*
Uptown Loop -
Tour length: Approx. 2 hours
Departures: Daily / Every 25-30 min from 9am to 5pm*
Brooklyn Loop -
Tour length: Approx. 1.5 hours
Departures: Daily / Every 25-30 min from 10am to 3pm*
Night Tour -
Tour length: Approx. 1.5 hours
Departures: Daily at 6:30PM
* Please Note: Departure times may vary depending on season
This hop-on hop-off pass is the easiest and most fun way to get around sprawling New York City. Explore this thriving metropolis at your own pace, as the pass is good for 48 or 72 hours. You’ll have as much time as you like at your selected destinations and can then just hop back on the next deluxe double-decker bus (arrives every 20–30 minutes).
In addition to hassle-free transportation that is an activity in itself, tickets to three, five or seven attractions are included. Choose from New York’s most iconic destinations, like the Top of the Rock’s observation deck, Radio City Music Hall, Lincoln Center and more.
Listen to your entertaining and informative guide illuminate the city with stories of how it came to be what it is today. Explore New York’s diverse neighborhoods and must-see places on your own. Use this all-access pass to get back on the bus at your leisure, and it’s on to the next destination of your choosing: walk through Central Park, the most-visited public park in the US; take in the exciting chaos of Times Square; get an art fix at the Guggenheim; peruse SoHo’s trendy shops; or eat your way through Chinatown and Little Italy. Whatever you choose, you’ll have three full days to explore more than 40 stops. If you choose to do an entire loop, each of the three loops takes between two and three hours to complete.
And if you’re not able to fit in everything you’d like to during the day, this pass also offers the opportunity to embark on a night tour (not hop-on hop-off) to see New York’s dazzling lights from the top of the open-air, double-decker bus. If you choose that option, hop aboard (and get your camera ready) to see sparkling Times Square, the Brooklyn and Manhattan bridges, the Empire State Building and more.
• LOL Comedy Club
• Luna Park
• Madame Tussauds Gold Ticket
• National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey
• One World Observatory
• Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Times Square
• The TOUR
• The RIDE
• The DOWNTOWN EXPERIENCE
• Top of the Rock Observation Deck
• 9/11 Memorial & Museum
• 9/11 Tribute Museum
• American Museum of Natural History
• Brooklyn Historical Society
• Brooklyn Botanical Garden & Brooklyn Museum Combo Set
• Ground Zero Museum Workshop: 100 Images & Artifacts Tour
• Guggenheim Museum
• International Center of Photography
• Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
• Metropolitan Museum of Art, The Cloisters, The MET Breuer
• Museum of Modern Art (closed for renovation June 16 to October 21, 2019)
• MoMA PS1
• Museum of the City of New York
• Museum of Jewish Heritage
• New York Botanical Garden
• New York Historical Society
• Whitney Museum of American Art
• CitySightseeing New York Hop-on, Hop-off Ferry Tour
• CitySightseeing New York Skyline Cruise
• Manhattan by Sail – Clipper City Daytime Statue Sail
• RIB New York – High Speed Harbor Tour
• Statue of Liberty Ferry and Ellis Island
Tours and Transportation
• Alternative New York Street Art Tour
• Bike and Roll – 2 Hour Bike Rental
• Bike and Roll Inside Central Park Tour
• Broadway Walking Tour
• Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Neighborhood Tour
• Brooklyn Navy Yard Past, Present, Future Tour
• Brooklyn Navy Yard Tours: Inside Industry Tour
• Brooklyn Navy Yard Tours: World War II Tour
• Central Park TV & Movie Tour
• Chassidic Walking Tour
• City CoPilot: NYC Luggage Storage
• Fancy Apple 2 Hour Bike Tour
• Go Airlink Airport Shuttle Share Ride
• Greenwich Village Tour
• Harlem Gospel Experience Tour
• High Line, Chelsea, Meatpacking Tour
• Lower Manhattan Walking Tour
• Macy’s Historic Tour
• Madison Square Garden All Access Tour
• NYC Gospel Walking Tour
• NYC Slavery and Underground Tour
• Rockefeller Center Tour
• Secrets of Brooklyn: The Insider’s Scavenger Hunt
• Secrets of New York: The Insider’s Scavenger Hunt
• Secrets of The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour
• Soho, Little Italy, Chinatown Tour
• Street Art Workshop
• The Radio City Stage Door Tour
• Tour Central Park 2 Hour Bike Tour
• Tour Central Park 2 Hour Walking Tour
• Tour Central Park 12 Hour Bike Rental
• Breakfast or Lunch at Applebee's 42nd Street
• Breakfast or Lunch at Applebee's 50th Street
• Lunch at Bella Napoli (Near the Empire State Building)
• $25 towards Lunch or Dinner at Buca di Beppo
• Lunch at Dave and Buster's -234 W. 42nd St., 3rd Floor
• Lunch at Grotta Azzurra (Little Italy)
• $25 towards Lunch or Dinner at Planet Hollywood
*Choice of options is subject to change
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Double Decker buses are wheelchair accessible
- The Night Tour is not a hop-on, hop-off tour and can only be taken once
- Headsets with pre-recorded tour narration is available for bus tour in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin, Russian, Japanese, Korean or Hebrew
- Infants 2 years and under are free
- Additional redemption instructions apply to live events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Good value for money - can thoroughly recommend the 9/11 museum as part of the additional extra attractions and really helpful to be able to use it to cover the return journey to the airport
This was by far the thing we bought! There was so many attraction options to suit everyone!!!! I would highly recommend this to anyone! Worth every cent!
Absolutely amazing experience. The Freestyle pass was well worth the money we paid for it and the the inclusion of the Hop on Hop off bus pass was a bonus making it exceptional value for money. We took the 7 passes but only used 4 but despite this it was still value for money. Wouldn't bother with the VIP pass as we walked straight on to all the buses without queueing. Don't forget to exchange your point out for tickets at one of the many Tourist Info Centres. The only other quibble was having to queuealthough only 5 mins max at experiences to have pass scanned to get official ticket for attraction but well worth it. We had leisurely time exploring experiences which were all worthwhile visiting, particularly the 9/11 museum which was breathtaking and quite emotional. Would highly recommend One World Observatory particularly at sunset the views were quite spectacular. We also celebrated by dining at the restaurant which we booked separately but was amazing value for money and with it for the amazing views alone.
This company was a pleasure to work with. Everything we booked was an adventure that we would not have wanted to miss ... they were very helpful but not pushy . I would use this company again anytime I travel
This is a great way to see the city. We got the pass with 7 attractions well worth it saving money on admission fees and dinner coupons
The tour was very convenient. The bus sightseing allowed us to see a large part of Manhattan. The guides in the bus were very interesting.
Our Pass was including three activities. We have chosen: to visit the Empire State Building,
A cruise with a boat Circle Line on the Hudson river
A visit of the Whitney Museum.
We liked very much these choices.
Great way to see New York, we did every one of the bus tours, the guides were very knowledgeable. Good value for money as we included 5 attractions in our package. We also went to Brooklyn on the hop on hop off ferry is also included, on the way back the ferry went out to the Statue of Liberty so we managed to get some close up photos. I would thoroughly recommend this tour.
Great way to see all the sights Hop on and Off whenever you wish really good value and fabulous to see the sights on the top of a bus views great and all the stops it makes were great all over the city.
Good value for money. Our guide on the night tour was very informative. Would highly recommend the New York freestyle pass
We had a BLAST!!! To our surprise everyone in New York was so friendly. The locals were so helpful telling us which subway to take to the places we wanted to go. Thank you New York. We love you!
Nice to tour the city to find out a little about each and what you want to do. The people with the bus were friendly and timely. NYC has so so many things to do and the bus allowed you to learn, sample and choose where you wanted to go. The added ferry taxi and night tour were a great bonus.
This is my fourth time traveling to New York City for leisure and sight-seeing. I love to do all of my traveling via the double decker bus for ex: to the Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Shopping, Harlem and Central Park. I enjoyed the bus tour guide Phyllis as she shared her knowledge about the rich history of New York City. The New York City Free Style Pass was a great deal for our group of 8. I can't wait to visit New York City again.
don't wait until you get to NY and prices are higher there and you get bombarded with bus sale persons - Freepass style was best option as not only got all bus tours but had several options on attractions - make sure you check out which attractions you want to go and see and if they are covered through this package - might save you even more money
My wife and I recently stayed in New York City at the Westin NY Times Square Hotel and decided a Hop on Hop off Bus tour was a great idea. The bus stops were conveniently located throughout New York City and we were able to transfer from Manhattan loops to Queens, Bronx, or any of the other Burroughs with ease. Our guides and narrators were fun, informative, and knowledgeable. It was raining and they even passed out rain ponchos to everyone aboard, how thoughtful is that! Thanks Viator for recommending a great way to see the sights of New York City...
Great value, the bus routes hit all the major attractions and hot spots of New York. I also purchased the VIP passes, these were an absolute god sent on the busy 4th of July weekend as the lines were huge.
Such a great way to see uptown, downtown and Brooklyn and learn a lot from the tour guides.