- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This 2.5-hour Charleston food walking tour features the area surrounding City Market in the historic downtown district. Learn about Charleston's history as you enjoy tastings of traditional favorites and contemporary innovations, all of which highlight the cuisine of locally owned restaurants. With a guide, you'll visit at least four eateries that provide samples of Lowcountry dishes.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small-group tour
- Likely to Sell Out
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All pre-selected food tastings @ 4 restaurants (meal for most)
- Water & fountain beverages
- City-certified guide
- Alcoholic/speciality beverages (available for purchase at most locations)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
1: Poogan's Smokehouse, 188 E Bay St #201, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
2: Eli's Table, 129 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
3: O-Bar at Oyster House, 70 State St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
1: Kaminsky's, 78 N Market St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
2: Blind Tiger Pub, 36-38 Broad St, Charleston, SC 29403, USA
3: Toast, 155 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
4: Blossom, 171 E Bay St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
5: Carmella's, 198 E Bay St #100, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: French Quarter, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
We will be walking throughout the French Quarter in Downtown Charleston, SC, part of the oldest and largest historic district in the country.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Allergies must be communicated directly to Charleston Culinary Tours at least *24 hours* before your scheduled tour.
- Day-of notice for dietary restrictions cannot be accommodated as all tastings are prepared in advance to create a streamlined dining experience.
- Vegan, dairy/lactose, & soy restrictions cannot be adequately accommodated. Guests with multiple allergies should contact Charleston Culinary Tours prior to booking to confirm accommodation.
- We cannot assume responsibility for those with severe allergies.
- We make every effort to provide a full meal for all guests, however, substitutions may not be 1-for-1 with regular tour offerings.
- We craft our tours to represent the unique aspects of each venue and neighborhood. Unfortunately, there isn’t always a “next best” option that also meets a special dietary need. Since we have your health, taste buds, and overall experience in mind, we truly appreciate your understanding on this issue.
- We recommend weather-appropriate attire and comfortable walking shoes.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Tours operate rain or shine, hot or cold. In the rare cases of EXTREME weather (e.g. Hurricane!), we will notify all guests of cancellations in advance.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- We try to make our tours as accessible as possible, however some routes are better suited than others. Please reach out to Charleston Culinary Tours directly with any questions or concerns about wheelchair, stroller, or service animal accessibility.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.