- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Combine knowledge, wit, humor, and history on this 1-hour carriage ride through Historic Charleston. See beautiful houses, gardens, and churches as you learn about the history of buildings and the architecture of this charming town. Discover the history of Charleston on this 1-hour carriage ride.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Ideal choice for families
- 1-hour Horse Drawn Carriage Ride of Historic Charleston
- Professional Guide
- Learn about buildings, history, architecture, flora, and the people that make up the “Holy City”
- See a mixture of houses, gardens, mansions, churches, and parks
8 Guignard St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
Returns to original departure point
9:00am - 4:00pm
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Charleston City Market, 188 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29401-3155
Our Barn is located just off of the Charleston City Market. You will meet your certified tour guide here and then you will depart on your hour long horse or mule drawn carriage tour. The carriage will go through the City gate at the market where the tour guide is assigned a tour route. You will see about 30 blocks of the historic district which will include beautiful architecture, churches, buildings, gardens and more. The tour returns to the Big Red Barn.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Battery & White Point Gardens, East Battery & Murray Blvd., Charleston, SC 29401
The White Point Gardens is a public park located in the southern area of The Battery.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Palmetto Carriage Works, 8 Guignard St, Charleston, SC 29401-2013
This is where you will meet your tour guide and your horse or mule drawn carriage.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.